Just got oblivion

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by die2014, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I got oblivion when i first started smoking so i would get realllllly high each time i would smoke. When i first played onlivion high i got soooo scared like damn i was walking past an onlivipn gate and the sky was turning red and some crazy music turned on haha damn. I still havent beat the game since i needed lockpicks and didnt know where to get them. I think ill create a new character since the old one is like 3 years old and idk whats goin on

2. Isn't there some goofy lore that says the plains of Oblivion are actually a physical planet separate from Nirn?

So yeah, Daedra space ships in TES 6

3. I need to stay out of this thread. I'm only 5 hours in and don't want spoilers haha

4. so gonna bump but ohwell. i want to get back into this game since i still had a shit load of stuff i needed to do. can someone suggest a character build for me? does sneak work as good as this as it did on skyrim?

5. skyrim bored me so much. i love oblivion though, guess i just like the story, and caves aren't the same thing over and over. i love fallout 3 and NV the most, meh something about guns turns me on i guess.

6. [quote name='"FallenOne08214"']I didn't get more than 15 or so hours into Oblvion, but I love Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas.[/quote]

I was like this. You have to really invest time before Oblivion gets crazy good. Whereas other Bethesda games aren't like that.

But I went from saying bleh to the game to investing over 150 hours into it.

7. its my #1 favorite game and has been for years.
    skyrim is good, but, in my opinion, oblivion is the shit. great music, great graphics considering how old it is. solid controls, good gameplay, great story
    man, you are going to be one happy mother fucker
    i got the GOTY edition brand new for $20 bucks, what did you pay for yours?
    if you didnt get the GOTY edition, definitely get the DLC, both of them are fucking good!

8. Honestly Oblivion i better. I like being a dragonborn and all but its kind of constricting. In oblivion you carve your destiny. YOur just an average joe who becomes famous and powerful. Thats why i think it draws you in more. That and the fact that shivering isles was the greatest game ive ever played. All the demented and fucked up shit youd do for Sheogorath lol