Just got my vape :p

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by alextampa, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Whats up guys,

My Ssv just came in today... It's the best thing ever! Ive been vaping the amount, i usually put in one j, all day. Vaping is so awesome

I'm dancing to deadmau5 in my living room rigjt now. And i dont even like house that much :D habahaa

2. my wife: i borrowed one from a friend a few years back, and i remember that one time i held my breath for too long and i started to black out. i stayed conscious the hole time but i started to get tunnel vision and i lost my hearing and control of my body! i slowly slumped over in my chair and kept saying "im blacking out! im blacking out!!" i came to very quickly. this lasted no more than 20 seconds or so. ever since then i black out so easily! holding my hits for more than a few seconds gives me the same experience as the first time! and a couple years after it happened i was smoking while driving, and i passed out completely. i dont even remember it happening, but i wrecked and damn near killed myself! so be careful when holding in the vapor for too long!

3. Some better advice would be not to toke while driving.

4. Nice!! Its great isnt it. Do those fill up bags or have a whip?

I just got my whip hooked up to my bong and its absolutely insane.

5. [quote name='"PinkZebrazGreen"']Nice!! Its great isnt it. Do those fill up bags or have a whip?

I just got my whip hooked up to my bong and its absolutely insane.[/quote]

Yea theres a tube on the there and a glass mouthpiece on the end. Its sick looking and its works great. And it saves me bud haha

6. I too love vaping. SSV is where it's at!!!! Im using mine right now. Bought it last year and now I cant live without it!!!

7. [quote name='"deakster"']I too love vaping. SSV is where it's at!!!! Im using mine right now. Bought it last year and now I cant live without it!!![/quote]

Since you already had yours for a year, how is maintanence, cleaning.

Also does anybody know how much vaped bud i need to make brownies?

8. [quote name='"alextampa"']

Since you already had yours for a year, how is maintanence, cleaning.

Also does anybody know how much vaped bud i need to make brownies?[/quote]

I have the SSV as well, and with the actual unit itself there's absolutely no need for cleaning or anything else whatsoever. It's an incredible heating element, that has never once been constant and quick to heat up.

The wand and hose build up a bit. The hose much much less so, I haven't needed to clean it yet. The wand builds up a bit more, but the stuff it builds up with is often referred to as wand hash and is very potent. It's incredibly high in THC and other actives, and I scrape it off and vape again. Even the screens are easily cleaned with just some simple iso, but will probably rarely be necessary.

As for ABV brownies, the general rule is that you use 3x as you would for regular dank, but it depends on how dark you vape.

9. SAME HERE!! It's the whip and I just hooked mine up to a bong. Sooooooo nice

10. Maintenance is basically nonexistent. Sometimes I will have to clean out around the heating element because someone I'm using the vape with will blow into the mouthpiece and shoot the bud down that elbow piece.

For the brownies, it depends on how much you have vaped the weed. I have been using about a half o and getting pretty good results.

11. If you know you black out when smoking, why in the world would you smoke while driving?

12. That is not normal/typical.

You either have something medically wrong, or are a retarded person. Possibly both but likely at least that second one...