Just Got My Seeds!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TruthfulDeceit, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Yesterday I had a day off from work and so I decided to blaze most of the day. I went out for a while and came back to find the mail had came. I got a package! It was a little kids story CD, with SEEDS under the CD holder!

I got my Ice seeds now. Got my money for my bubble buckets. I think it's time to start building!

2. niiiice...
    wish my seeds came yesterday..
    although i did have a dream lastnight bout
    getting them .. hopefully thats a good sign.. lol. best of luck.....

3. So, you can actually order seeds online, and the government won't find out? How does that work? Aren't they watching?

Congrats! Where did you order them from?

4. read that; that will answer all your current ?'s and the future one's you will have had if you didn't read it.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/272693-how-order-seeds-safely.html

grand rapids I rolled thru there before:cool:.

5. marijuana-seeds.nl. Seeds took about 2 weeks after shipment confirmation to arrive. All in all it was pretty quick and discreet.

6. yea I've ordered from them before, did you get the free seeds too?

7. Please erase The Shipping and Concealment methods that just posted.
    Use your head dude.
    Whats wrong with this picture?

8. Yea, although I'm not sure if I'm going to grow that one. I'm making a small grow, personal stash only. I'm planning on making 2 bubble buckets and hopefully getting two females. I may try to fit a third if I can and grow the free strain (Mazar x Afghan).

9. this info is better kept to yourself...

10. Why? Any search through this forum will provide this information plus a bunch of other shipping methods. The methods are fairly well known.

11. i concur. it's not like they've never confiscated a package before and don't know what to look for. you guys act like they're stupid. i chuckle every time i hear someone say "DON'T TELL EVERYONE HOW THEY SHIP IT."