Just got my seeds! Gotta choose how to grow it

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PaperTherapy, May 24, 2011.

1. Hey everybody! I just got my seeds from Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices .
    The stealth was great btw, even I didn't find it in the first 5 minutes and I ripped everything :D

Anyway, its about to be my first time growing, and I don't know in which way should I start growing.
    I was thinking about buying this tent:
    [​IMG]
    1.0MX1.0MX2.0M. is it big enough for 6 plants?

the bigger question is how should I start growing? I got something about 300$ to spend on equipment.

Thanks ahead ;)

2. What are the genetics of your seeds? Also what are you planning on growing plants in?

3. AK-47 Feminized. I still don't know which way is better to grow it in with my budget. :\

4. are the 300 that you plan on spending including the tent as well?

5. Nope. that tent costs another 200$ as far as I know

6. Stealth Hydroponics has a sweet Bubbleponics kit that I strongly recommend. You can easily build it yourself or spend the 99 bucks for the equipment and it also includes yoru nutrients!!!!

I have seen almost 4 inches of growth in one day from Bubbleponics. Take a look at it if you can afford to buy the complete kit I would but either way its a cake walk to make.

SH Hydroponics, Inc. > Bubbleponics® 6 Planter Starter Kit

7. I wish I could buy it but I can't :\
    and if I'll find it in my country, it'll probably cost twice as much..

Anyway as far as I understood u suggest the hydro method right?

8. Yes and do you have a homedepot or a hardware supply store? I have made all of my own bubbleponic set ups. It is extremely easy and amazing. The only downfall about having to make it yourself is you also have to buy all your nutrients, timers, and all the additional stuff they give you for the 99 bucks. Are you sure they do not ship there?

9. they do, but the police in my country really likes to harass citizens who grow/use MJ, and if I'll buy it with my credit card, trust me.. they will investigate.
    I do have hardware supply store, but I just don't know what to buy and if their prices are too high.

10. Buy everything with cash then?

No reason to put yourself under the gun.

Po-Po are the same in my area, that is why everyone uses cash moneyyy.

11. Yeah I'm paying with cash, but shipments by cash might take me too much, and that why I want to know how to spend that money in the best way.

12. ok they have a post on this site somehwere for a do it yoruself kit.

I always take out money and pay cash.

Get a 10 gallon res usually a rubbermade works well ( The bigger the res the less you will have to fill it)
    There is a company called DIG that makes alot of home lawn girrigation systems. You need to get one. Local hardware store should have a similar one to this. I actually found the same one SH Hydroponics, Inc. > DiG Six Outlet Irrigation Manifold

Then you need net cups the original set up is with 6 but I moved to 4 since it gave me more room.

a timer

water pump

air pump

stones

hydroton

13. #13 PaperTherapy, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    Thanks alot! I'll shop for those things in the next few days, and then I'll start my first grow ever journal :)