Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got my medical card

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RUFFLZ, Dec 24, 2011.

1. finally decided its time to get my medical card! went and got it today in like five minutes which was dope. then i went and got some bud plus a free joint. already paying off :D

:smoke::smoke::smoke: no more worrying about being dry

2. I hate you.

3. Jealous. I am hesitant to get mine here in Nevada since there are no dispensaries yet I beleive. I just moved here a few weeks ago. Maybe I will move to Cali one day.

4. Nice, five minutes? you must have organized your papers well haha when i got mine just to say i got it(in CO.) it took me over a hour

5. Had my card since '98 best decision of my adult life.

6. Planning on getting mine soon. I think I have like a 5% chance of them turning me down because I've been tested for ADD 4 separate times in my life and each time the tests came out positive and I don't eat enough when I'm not stoned so y'know... Stoke city and all that :D

7. [quote name='"Metropolis"']Had my card since '98 best decision of my adult life.
    [/quote]

Heyy your avatar is the dispensary in Weed Wars

8. FACKYOU. Share. :smoke:

9. Free joint from WVC?

10. I hope you got it from a legit doctor, and not one of those mass money for scripts "doctors." Or it'll never hold up in court.

11. welcome to the wonderful world of mmj :) getting my recommendation was one of the best decisions I've ever made..

12. 5 minutes? I thought those took like months to order and process and shit.

13. not in cali :smoke:
    like the guy said before im not sure if it'll hold up in court but i mainly got it for convenience and some protection

14. Well dude, if the doc isn't legit, you don't have any protection. Just sayin'.

15. If I had a medical card the first thing I would do is light up a fattie outside a police station.

16. Well at least he can now get it from legit people instead of some sketchy dealer.

17. Damn I didn't know MMJ has been around for so long.

18. This is ignorant.
    Marijuana is still illegal. Just because you have a card doesn't mean you can walk around and smoke fatties where ever you want. There are still laws, and regulations.

19. [quote name='"happy feet"']If I had a medical card the first thing I would do is light up a fattie outside a police station.[/quote]

fuck yes.

Attached Files: