Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got my med card finally :D

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Indica90046, Oct 11, 2011.

1. #1 Indica90046, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    after a month of hell suffering from chronic anxiety/panic/insomnia and on dangerous pills which i have hardly touched i finally got my MJ card and hope this holy pant will help me to get rid of my symptom to go back to the shithole it crawl out from and funny i have been living amongst marijuana dispensaries for almost a decade and just now i get to use them i am not into smoking anything due to my lungs but i sure will enjoy some brownies and firecrackers :p:hello:

2. Hell yea man!

3. Have you been in a dispensary yet?? It's like a bud heaven!!!

4. not yet there are so many around me i don't know which one to choose waa:D:rolleyes: i might make one of them be the lucky one and drop by tonight and ask for their strongest indica.
    BTW can you go window shopping :Din the dispensaries or whenever you go ya gotta buy something?

5. You can go window shopping. Just say you were comin to check out their prices.

6. ya its kinda awkward leaving without buying anything at first but if it a halfway decent place they should show you everything you want and not have a problem if you just wanna check shit out

7. well %#$&% while coming back my mom calls me , my parents live nearby she says she is seeing me walking i was like F**** so i walked and threw what i bought in the garbage can it was just a 7 dollar worth of candy i will go back later to see if its still there

8. You better stock up if your from Cali cuz the clubs are gonna be all closed eventually :(]

9. This^ man. Stock up like a mofo, get mason jars to hold it, don't close too tightly or the seal will be broken. Other than that, awesome! I really wish my state was a mmj state, even if the feds are against it. You can grow yourself still!

10. update.... were waiting

11. why didn't you just put that shit in your pocket :mad:

12. haha come on now...you don't honestly believe that do you? the feds tried this shit up here in Washington a few months ago, they shut down a few dispensaries (that ended up sprouting up at new locations like a month later) that were not following the rules, And we have heard nothing since.

13. don't worry guys later on i went to pick it up out of the garbage can it was a bit awkward because this dude was waiting there for the bus so late at night i waited until he left then i found my bag :D the guys at the Dispensary were nice but not so helpful is ok though i know enough myself they still could have been nicer i got me 2 chocolates i bought one and he gave me the second one for free as gift but it was just $5, they mostly sativa if i didn't know the strains he wouldn't have been any help he just kept saying its mixed its mixed but that's cool i fell in love with their menu after i saw the white widow hash i was low on cash so i probably will get it this weekend my doctor was cool too one of those old schooler tokers from the 60's i believe with a bad case of tremor i felt like a child going to disneyland for the first time :p and there are like a couple more dispensaries around me to explore ;) to find the ultimate indica that can put me to sleep.

14. as i said on another thread nothing but scare tactics from them i remember when my family still run the smoke shop and everybody was saying the feds are coming after your bongs.

15. wtf if your family owned a headshop why would you throw away your meds just because your mom saw you, dosn't make sense

16. my mom never liked us having one, and besides owning a smoke shop and smoking weed are different, damn i miss those days :( ed rosenthal once came into the shop too my dad didn't recognized him i had to tell him who he is.

17. Just an opinion... I don't think Cali is as liberal as you think

18. Cali will always be more liberal the people are bright and many multi culturals :)

19. I just mean Cali does have republican pockets.

20. wtf? are you 12? lol