Just got my first piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by CosmicCat, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! :wave: Just got my first piece yesterday!!! I havent used it yet. Going to tomorrow. What do you guys think? :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice, I don't have much experience with glass pipes but that looks pretty cool. How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking?

3. it looks cool lol be careful not to break it because from the picture it looks like its single blown. i always get double blown ones because their just a little more expensive but alot easier not to break lol

4. thx. it was $15

5. I didnt know they had different ways of making them. How can you tell the difference?

6. The color reminds me of candy.

7. That is a nice piece man. Personaly I prefer pipes with more detail and colors. But for $15, that thing looks like it rips. So good piickup my friend. Keep smokin

BTW if you're looking for a name I would suggest spiderman or something :D

8. ^^^ Spiderman was my first thought too..

9. Webber should be his name.

10. Looks cool. Why the fuck did I not know about this double and single blown?! >:[ how can you tell?

11. Yeah, this definitely looks like a single blown piece and for the price you paid it most likely is, but for a first piece it's pretty neat.

12. You can tell usually by weight or also tilt it in the light and you will see like a shell of clear glass around the color. Double blown glass is almost always heavier by a bit though

13. [quote name='"tobymac420"']You can tell usually by weight or also tilt it in the light and you will see like a shell of clear glass around the color. Double blown glass is almost always heavier by a bit though[/quote]

Will it say it online? I order pipes from GC

14. ^^^ Support your lhs man! The owner and some random local blower would greatly appreciate it!

And look for weight when handling a pipe!! You can also usually see the inner shell when they aren't resonated

15. [quote name='"PNWChr0nic"']^^^ Support your lhs man! The owner and some random local blower would greatly appreciate it!

And look for weight when handling a pipe!! You can also usually see the inner shell when they aren't resonated[/quote]

I buy bongs, paper, cigars, my scale, baggies, a few t-shirts, some books, grinder, lighters, my kief press, posters, all types of shit from there im just not a fan of the hand pipes so I get them from GC. And oh I think 2 of my 3 glass pipe are then. Cuz it looks like 2 layers and m friends always say how heavy those two are. The 2 parts is the good ones right?

16. Yea those should be double blown. A double blown pipe will run you from like 30-80 at most lhs.

17. Mines the same size and i got mine for $5

18. For a first piece definitely not bad

19. Good price for a good looking piece