Just got MW3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lenny., Nov 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']This games blows dick gg $60 shoulda bought skyrim[/quote]

I fucking died when I thought this was OP lol

2. Add me if you play xbox. My GT is the same as my name on here. I play mw3 pretty often. Kicks ass.

3. i really like COD3, MW, MW2 ,Black Ops and MW3.

the campaign mode in Black Ops i thought (and still kinda do) is the best one i have played out of all of them yet. but the way MW, MW2, and MW3 all tie together is just outrageous. I know WAW and Black Ops kinda do too with that russian dude in both of them...but i dunno, thats why im torn.

point being. i like them all, buy em all, and play them all. i also like playing battlefield:eek:
    guess im an acception to that rule hahaha

4. #24 Lenny., Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
    I pulled into the plaza, which has many stores. There were no parking spots. I had to park about 3 stores away about 1000 yards from wal mart. When we entered walmart, the first thing I saw was a City of Phoenix police officer. Then when I got into the store, it was just a huge clusterfuck of people packed just everywhere imaginable in the store. The space that wasn't taken up by merchandise was taken up by people. This was at 10 pm before any deal technically started. So it took us like 10 minutes to get to the back of the store.

So it took even longer to get the game because there were 100 people trying to get games, and one associate. My cousin got elbowed in the mouth over Fifa because one lady wanted it really bad. Then after we finally got the Walmart lady, she took the game over to the PHOTO DEPARTMENT so we waited in line at the photo department.

When it was my turn I told her I wanted mw3, and she asked to see my ID. I was like WTF? I asked her if I really looked under 17 and she said that I did! Which is funny because I don't get carded for cigarettes and alcohol.

I have every Call of Duty game, and I enjoy most of them, so personally I'm not gonna stop buyin them just because some bitch ass campers have a harder time being bitches.

Now I don't understand when people say "shoulda got ____" as if I can't get two games. (i've got bf3)

5. Well that makes me feel a little better lol, I'm almost 26 myself and I got carded for buying it too! At Best Buy. I definitely like Black Ops more, for some reason my kd for mw2/3 is just lower

6. #26 Nukes1337, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    I bought both and BF3 because Im not poor. :confused_2:

BF3 = MW3 and skyrim > both of them.

Only people who complain about MW3 suck really badly.
    Oh and its very possible to camp in MW3. I do with a type 95 and a claymore.

7. i think infinity ward got it right with mw3...It is very similiar to mw2 except most of the over powered stuff is out like one man army, noobtubes, and many other things. The gun balance is the best the call of duty franchise has ever seen besides the FMGs...but i have a feeling they are in for a nerf anyways. Ive been a cod enthusiast since WAW and i cant say ive enjoyed any of them more than MW3. Ive been playing a good amount, second prestige, and still think its the best cod. everyone is entitled to their own opinion though..and i can see how it makes you mad i guess but you have to adjust your playstyle. i dont camp, i rush and still manage to maintain a 1.5 KDR

8. I'm not sure what you're talking about, noobtubes are still around. Yeah, one man army is out and i'm glad but they also nerfed or f'd up most of the stuff I liked from MW2. Shotguns, no more repleneshing smoke grenades, shit maps that favor campers. They basically flat out ruined a lot of shit that rushers use while giving campers even more tools for camping. Camping baby killstreak package. Camping baby protection device. etc.

I don't know if you guys read what I wrote correctly. I didn't say they made it harder to camp, because we all know they made it easier. I said they made it so that the game is basically designed FOR and around rifle users who like to camp like that and now all the guns that don't fit into the Rifle or SMG slot have been nerfed in turn making those playstyles even easier. 1.5 kdr isn't amazing especially with an smg (not trying to put you down just the truth, by the end of my time playing mw2 I getting between 5:1 and 10:1 on average), and using an smg is significantly easier than using a shotgun or pistols and doing well.

This is how I like to play [ame=http://vimeo.com/17664532]old black ops video on Vimeo[/ame] and I thought the pistols in Black Ops were nerfed from MW2.

I don't use anything "overpowered" ever because it goes against my values. I know, it's a game but I don't feel right or "cool" using a training wheels weapon and I go for what guns feel awesome rather than what is the "best" and "easiest" to use. I like to play my video games like i'm in an action movie instead of scared of dying and honestly just by reflexes alone and a little strategic movement I usually do pretty damn good. This game I often feel like i'm just f'd before I even start no matter how careful I get.

The only good news I've got so far is MW3 shotguns have been patched on 360, and they haven't yet been patched on PC afaik, so the game might yet surprise me.

9. im not trying to brag about my KD..and obviously i have crazy games where i go 80 and 10. but what im saying is that i feel like camping isnt as much as a big deal anymore...unless you only play team deathmatch or FFA. Shotguns got nerfed? didnt even notice, was never shotgun fanatic. Try playing some head quarters or team defender or something. In these game types, there is a lot less campers because everyone is playing the objective and if their not, they arent helping their team and thats fine with me. Im in the top 5000 in HQ and can honestly say its my favorite gametype.

10. I've been playing COD since MW1, skipped WAW, so MW3 is my 4th COD online game. I've never had any troubles kicking ass, I'm not the best, but you can easily beat other players if you use your mind.

11. Huh? One Man Army was a problem in MW2? Why? That was one of the shittiest things to use I thought.

12. COD is just campers and stupid kids

13. battlefield 3 bitches

14. So is BF3

I have both games and play both regularly.

There are dicks in both, campers in both.

15. i barely see campers unless theyre snipers, but i never play tdm

16. Identical? I'm glad there's stability to the Call of Duty series, a new feel but the same old loveable Call of Duty.

Keep hating, nobody gives a shit. ;)

17. For real CoD is just dumb though.

It is, literally, either:
    A. campers
    B. People doing laps around the map coming up behind one another.

Just look for those 2 things next time you play, thats literally all that game is.

18. when you said that i remembered all the money for marketing they had spent when the game came out.

maybe they knew it sucked or wouldnt be as good as the others ones so they hyped it all up so people would buy it???