Just got MW3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lenny., Nov 25, 2011.

1. I just got it at walmart. It was fucking crazy. I've never seen so many people in a store. I went with 3 other people, 2 of which were drunk, and it took all of us to get the game. I don't know why we decided to go but it was a bad idea. Stay away from all stores and just do your shopping online. It's the way to go.

I also got carded for the game, even though I am 26.

2. lol,congrats!

3. [quote name='"lenny88"']I just got it at walmart. It was fucking crazy. I've never seen so many people in a store. I went with 3 other people, 2 of which were drunk, and it took all of us to get the game. I don't know why we decided to go but it was a bad idea. Stay away from all stores and just do your shopping online. It's the way to go.

I also got carded for the game, even though I am 26.[/quote]

Explain your experience

4. hahaha black friday is so stupid

5. I don't want to rant, but I hate the modern warfares. I'm sticking with Black Ops and World at War for now!

6. In my opinion Black Ops was by far the worst call of duty game out of the last 5 cods.

7. and mw3 sucks doesnt it op. arentcha glad you went. lol. i'll be sticking to black ops. thats by far the best call of duty out there.

8. I'm probably gonna pick it up soon..

MW haters :p
    I miss COD 4.

9. [quote name='"pearljamss"']I'm probably gonna pick it up soon..

MW haters :p
    I miss COD 4.[/quote]

This.

10. Cod 4, will forever be, in my books at least, the best cod game ever released.

11. This games blows dick gg $60 shoulda bought skyrim

12. I wonder if one day, all the sheep who continue buying COD will learn their lesson.

Thought black ops was a wake-up call?

The whole franchise has turned to shit, but if you wanna keep spending your hard earned money on nearly identical games then thats not my problem

13. lolol

14. o my gawd u guis u baught mw3?? liek its so liek the other wans o my gawd y do i care

15. Wh should take mw3 fans and fus ro dah

16. Black Ops is the most shit game. Followed by MW3.

For the same reason. They took out EVERYTHING that was FUN in the game and made it suck and then they made it so that there were very few perk combinations that actually work well and so that some guns were straight up better than others so that EVERY PLAYER was using the same exact fucking playstyle.

Remember the guys who liked to camp with a famas and claymores and use scavenger to just infinitely camp his spot and protect their K/D ratio? Basically it was the safest most advantageous playstyle so every server had a couple of these guys and it was done in every one of the games with whatever burst rifle and a camping explosive device (mine, claymore, etc).

Well, basically, they made this game and black ops so that ONLY those playstyles are effective. Meaning I can't use the shit I wanna use and kick ass, no, I'd have to play like everybody else if I wanted to get serious.

Main problems are
    a: They made shotguns suck. They were never OP in the first place. You don't fight a shotgun at close range for the same reason that you dont try to take on a sniper at long range.
    b: The maps suck. What the hell is this? Did the entire mapping department get replaced with new guys. These maps just totally suck balls and all seem to have a weird flow. It straight fucks some weapons that were nerfed to begin with. Such as one of the african village maps where all of the lanes are spaced the same length and it's just out of reach of shotgun range meaning a shotgun will basically never win an encounter on that map. Most maps are made of sections all the same length so you dont find areas of the map composed of different ranges allowing players to have advantageous terrain. Instead assault rifle/SMG range is the preferred size and is used for the entirety of all maps.
    c: weapon balance is fucked. The FMG-9's are worse than the akimbo glock18's in modern warfare 2 were. Now people tube you and it shows the icon of their weapon rather than grenade launcher so you cant tell if you got killed by the gun or a tube. The shotguns suck balls, good lord. Pistols seem weaker in general. I used to be very very good at just using akimbo pistols as my primary weapon in call of duty games, in this game I can't so much. Same thing with shotguns.

etc. i could say more but im gonna waste my high on something better.

17. ^^ that's why i only played hardcore.

18. Slight problem with that: every encounter in cod is at close range.

But yeah COD is just shit. end of.

19. BF3 FTW hahaha:p;)