Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got mids for first time :/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Ugh they taste so gross. I have to admit, dank tastes much better and gets me higher much quicker.

2. Sounds about right.

Not all mids taste like shit though.

3. i always feel ripped off when i am not smoking good

4. if its tast nasty and doesnt get you high i woldnt call it mids

5. The few times I bought mids I liked them. They gave me super intense couchlock and couchlock's my favorite, but that's the only reason why.

6. Mids are alright. I usually get mids to bake and dank to smoke while doing so. Although when the danks gone dry, I smoke the mids and bake nothing.

7. I like mids tbh. Its $5 a gram for mids down here and 50 for a half. they do taste bad but in my opinion no weed taste good it all just taste like weed to me :confused:. They also get me high it just takes a lil longer =P

8. mids arent bad. vape them, eat them or roll them up. i would NOT prefer to smoke a bowl of mids, it seems to me like smoking an herbal mix rather than good bud

9. Just Like someone else said, I feel ripped off if Im not smoking dank. But schwag/mids/dank all cost the same here, so maybe thats why.

10. gravity bong just got me ripped off these mids. yes!

11. Mids arnt that bad but definetley not my bud of choice i also hate those reggie headaches..

12. when i used to smoke mids i used to roll up blunts with em. they work pretty good that way, but dank definitely tastes better and get you higher with way less.

13. Oh noo poor bastard cant get top shit!

Just been happy you're not smokin some brown ass mexican schwag brick weed. Mids are great for rolling, but i dont like them in bowls

14. Oh noo poor bastard cant get top shit!

Just been happy you're not smokin some brown ass mexican schwag brick weed. Mids are great for rolling, but i dont like them in bowls

15. The mids around here are 5 a gram too. They're not really all that bad. I can get an OZ of em for 100 which is what I do when I'm lower on cash and need bud for a party or concert or something. Much more often I go for 200 for an OZ of dank.