Just got kicked out of my apartmen

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by voorhee, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Because I answered a door to a strange guy I've never seen before knocking on my door while my daughter was taking her nap. I told him to get the fuck out of here or I'm calling the police and showed him my knife through the window. He reported me and they told my mom I had till the end of the day to be out the house.

Kinda glad cause where I'm going is bigger, a smaller city, and it will feel like a fresh start,

Where should I go in town to find all the stoners? I only got an 8th on me and that lasts me like 5-7 days,

2. Damn, you thats whack. depends on the scene man. i would check out bars or clubs and look for people smoking butts. i usually just ask dudes straight up where the tree be at

3. You didn't find out who he was first before shaking a knife at him?

4. I know you had your daughter but were you high?

5. Lol that's bullshit dog

6. those are some mighty fine ass cheeks in your avatar.

7. I don't think you should be worrying about weed right now...more like finding a place to live first...

you know...priorities

8. Go to gas station and see who walks out with some swishers,

9. So who was he? You didn't make that very clear.
    Why didn't he leave? It's not illegal (where I used to live) To flash a knife to a strange man out the window. If you did it to him outside the apartment then that might be causing trouble.

Your story is full of holes.

10. YEAh this story is full of holes lol, your getting kicked out of your own house? you have a daughter but you live with your mom?

im so lost

11. Troll?

Idk what to make of this. Your post isn't very clear...and you have a fuckin' daughter. Why the fuck are you worried about how long your weed is going to last and if your new town has weed or not. Worry about that later and in the meantime explain the whole situation cuz we're all lost as fuck.

12. Must have been the land lord obviously since he got the eviction notice.. right?

13. Why would you answer the door so aggressively and flash a knife at some random dude.

I call troll.

And why are you worried about weed? Find a roof to put over your daughters head first dude.

14. You're the dumbest motherfucker wver

15. by the way the story goes, you deserve it.

16. You don't know how to yell "Who is it?" through a door like the rest of the world?

17. I can just imagine this guy jumping from out the corner of the ceiling dressed up like Rambo with a butcher knife screaming "arrg, who goes thar?" everytime someone rings his doorbell.. :rolleyes:

*sigh* get a job, troll

18. Relax and see this guy from a Father's point of view. And he said he has somewhere to live already. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

19. shooo, i wouldn't wanna fuck with your ass on april fools day

20. [quote name='"xpixiex"']So who was he? You didn't make that very clear.
    Why didn't he leave? It's not illegal (where I used to live) To flash a knife to a strange man out the window. If you did it to him outside the apartment then that might be causing trouble.

Your story is full of holes.[/quote]

I was inside my place and I had the phone in my hand. I got a place to stay with family. Reason I freaked was that homeless dude I was talking bout in another thread was threating me. But he's in jail due to me calling all the grocery stores giving his name and info hahaha