Just got jacked and lost $500 dollars!

Discussion in 'General' started by lord doja, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Hey GC,

I got a little story for you guys. A couple days ago (maybe 4-5) i recieved a brand new computer from a "family" member of mine with a net worth of about $700 bucks. brand new everything and a Pentium D processor. Well 2 of my best friends which ive known for quite a while found a buyer who was willing to give $500 for it. so about two days ago both my friends were suppose to meet up with this guy at his house, sell it, and bring me back my money. About 4 hours after they left i was getting kind of nervous so i called them up to see what the status was. They said everything was cool but they only sold it for like $200 bucks because something was wrong with it. Right away i knew they were bullshitting me because well ive known these guys for a long time and ive seen them rip of other people like that before. And im a computer geek at heart (i know alot about computers) and knew that there was nothing wrong with that computer. So anyways they tell me there out at a homies house a couple city's away and wouldnt be back until around 9 pm with my money.

well its been a couple days now and they have been ignoring me and wont return my calls or anything.

So im asking you GC... how and in which way should i beat their fucking asses.

I already know that there screwing me over and well their kind of retarded cause i know where they live.

anyways how do you guys think i should handle this? and no i cant get police involved.

thanks,

lord doja

2. so from michigan. well i say just fuck with them untill they want to start something with u. like I would egg there house then like tippy it then like fuck up there cars then they will be comming to u wanting to fight then u just whoop there ass:D

3. well you can either get a group of people and beat the hell out of em till the money(and or computer) bleeds out their mouths or you could do damege to their personal property

4. hmm.. so u wanna get em back ehh??

well you could spray paint or teepee (even thou kinda childish.. u do enuff of it, it's hrs of cleaning) their house..

if they have long hair, cut/shave it all off..

flush their head down a public toilet, filled piss and feces..

now if u want torturous kinda stuff.. to make em give back ur money.. u can beat their ass severely and tie them to the back of your pickup truck with a rope around their neck, draggin them along.. THOUGH, it's best to do this if your driving over gravel, up hills, or on train tracks.. at high speeds too..

OR

if that's too violent.. u can lay em on their stomach.. grab a walking cane by the handle part and put it under the neck.. place ur foot on dudes back and lift up with the cane... it hurts!!

NOTE: This may cause death and Lil Loko is not responsible for your actions. <---lol, hadda include that incase u do somethin "stupid"

ahh man.. im just to evil :(

:D

5. Get somebody you know, Who knows them and cool with them, And set up a deal for around $500.

Dont let them know in any way your invovled.

Then jack em.

6. Confront them first. Tell them there's nothing wrong with the computer and see how they react. Whoop them if you have to, but make sure they know you aren't an idiot. I dunno, maybe I'm just too peaceful at times. If two of your best friends are willing to fuck you over for a 500 bones, there;s something seriously wrong here...

7. check out rotteneggs.com for ideas:)

8. wtf jack those fools the fuck back. dont "teepee" their house or any of that, you lost a lot of fuckin money man. imagine how much weed u coulda bought with that money. get a group of people a jack them for what they took from you + interest

9. Call up one of them and be like "why did you lie to me about the computer?" well "other friend" told me that you took the money. Then he'll say something related to stealing your money and boom you caught him in a lie.

Edit: oh yeah I forgot you couldn't get ahold of him.

10. KSR is right. Get a buddy to make a $500 with these chumps then rob them blind.
    Sounds like these guys were your friends too. I'd really have a fun time with them.

11. Permanent facial and dental damage would surely teach them a lesson...your call, but just how I would handle things :)

12. kick their fucking heads in mate, seriously. thats ridiculous, if any of my friends did that to me they would be in hospital the next day without a doubt

13. Tell the cops you know they have weed =).

14. put a potatoe in there exhaust pipe!:)

15. Lmao. That's the icing on the cake!

I'd say just get some real friends and go and beat their asses and get your money AND your computer back. Haha.

Sorry to hear this though bro.

16. I say, stick with the plan to rip them off to get your money back (just beating their ass isn't going to get your money back). And after you get your money back WHIP THEIR FUCKIN ASS.

17. leave them a message saying "this is your last chance"

and if they dont come up with yo money

since you know where they live put a shitload of sugar in there gas tank it will mess the fuck out of there engine and it wont run anymore