Just got home from the hospital...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trikky, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Well I just got back from the hospital and I shattered my ankle in two places and ruptured all the ligaments in it in a goddamn SLEDDING accident. I'm going to have to have reconstructive surgery on it, and I'm not allowed to leave my house for the next week.

So yeah, feel free to hit me up on here if you see me, or whatever. Have a good evening, everyone.

2. Dam man that sucks! Sorry to hear about that bro

3. Goodness gracious!

Very speedy recovery!

4. Sorry bout that. Consider the pros...sitting on your ass all day, eating whatever, watching whatever, no school/work, just chilling and smoking, getting people to do things for you.
    yeah.

5. #5 eric89, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
    haha oh my lord!

That must have been once intense dream or something!
    What exactly happened?
    Hope your feeling better soon!

EDIT: I read that as a sleeping accident. I totally forgot you live in colorado, and snow, and such!
    haha my bad.

6. HAHA and the moral of the story. Dont go sledding when you're high as a kite.

jk, you got lots of weed to smoke though while you cant get out of the house:p

7. aww shit son, thats too bad. At least you can like, look under your foot and find weed in boulder. Be lazy, get high

woot

8. daym man thats sucks. ive had soo many injuries so i know what its like, sometimes you feel helpless too... anyways thats where some medical MJ can come in to help ;]

9. I blacked out for 10-15 seconds from a sledding "accident" before and I thought that was bad enough, but damn that's some hefty damage!

Here's to a fast and healthy recovery! :wave:

I guess it's about that time to self-medicate :smoke:

Well... more than usual.

Smoke copious amount of Greenery/BHO daily as needed :)

10. I feel you man, I broke my ankle pretty bad ice skating and ive been out for a month on crutches, still am... You though man, ouch, that really sucks.

11. Awww poor Trikky. Hope you get better soon :)

12. That's harsh but atleast you get pain killers.

13. Bummer, trikky. I knew someone in HS who did almost exactly the same thing. You didn't happen to try to stand up on the sled as you were going did you? :p. That's what he did.

Here's to a speedy recovery, man! Keep us posted on how you're doing. :bongin:

14. Thanks, everyone. I'm pretty doped up on painkillers and stoned as fuck, but I'm managing. Thanks again for the kind words.

15. Power through it my man, and make sure you do all the physical therapy 100% or you'll regret it later. Good luck man, keep that head up and message me for anything, stuck at home as well :mad:

16. i've also been the victim of an intense sledding accident. on the CU boulder campus, as a matter of fact. i cracked two molars and had a gnarly bruise on my cheek/temple for weeks.

damn colorado and it's awesome sledding hills.

17. a sledding accident? damn dude i thought sledding was one of the safest snow sports......

that really sucks to hear about your ankle man

heres to a fast recovery:bongin:

and look on the bright side, now you can sit around all day take bong rips and get bombed on some heady pain killers that you got legally!!!!

18. holy shit man, I hope your back on your feet soon! In the meantime get a green card :D

19. your wounds will heal, but my wounds grow deeper each day i go without seeing a snowflake.

20. lmao.. that made my day