Just got fucked

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Livingalife, Sep 15, 2009.

1. God damn't. Bought some pills today for the first time in a while. Was trying to buy some loratabs. Some dude at college I met said he could get them everynow and then. Anyway we exchanged 4 for 6$ and it looked like vicodin and everything and just got home to look em up. Its a fuckign anti-flamatory drug called naproxen which is apparentyl aleve. Naproxen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The pill had the imprints 93 on one side and 537 on the other. White pills. Fuckign pissed. He's in one of my classes. I already have plans as to how to approach this shit and if you want to put any input on what I should do go ahead. I mean at least it was only 6$. I've been fucked over buying weed too many times and easily been ripped 10-20$ buying quarters of dro and shit.

I'm just fucking pissed as shit right now.

2. Live and learn, its happened to the best of us. Always see product before you give money, never front money, and if you're dealing with pharms be sure to do your research first.

But yeah sorry to hear that, i know exactly how you feel, such a huge combo of dissapointment and anger its fuckin lame.

3. True but i've been talking to him the past couple days about drugs and shit. He knew alot like m357 is vicodin and fucking talking bout codeines and shit. He wasn't stupid. Thats what I don't fucking get. I can only figure that he just wanted to make a quick buck because I know this fucker does drugs and prolly just needed some quick cash. I looked at the pills before i bought them and I honestly just had a lot of trust. Ahh fuck it. He's just lucky we aren't in fucking Puerto Rico :cool:

4. Hahaha wow holy shit.....

That happend to like 5 of my friends last week. Except they thought that they were percs.

Just run the imprints through a pill ID website before you hand over the money, or learn what the pill your trying to buy looks like.

Thats what I did when my friend tried to sell me one cuz he thought they were percs. I was like hahah hell no man you got ripped.

5. [quote name='DMG_KUSH']Hahaha wow holy shit.....

That happend to like 5 of my friends last week. Except they thought that they were percs.

Just run the imprints through a pill ID website before you hand over the money, or learn what the pill your trying to buy looks like.[/QUOTE]
    truth.:smoke::hello:bahaha

6. Yuh my wife could be a pharmacist lol
    She dont get ripped, people come to her like "What are these"? lol

7. Dude its 6 fucking dollars. Let it slide. If he approaches you again you have choices.
    1. Tell him he sold you Alieve, and you are feeling much better without anymore from him now.
    2. Know WTF you're buying
    3. Yell "Fuck off - bro - I dont let guys suck my junk!"

8. Haha , Naproxen. I've found some of those at school before.

9. Ya it was my mistake. i saw the numbers 357 and i know thats vicodin and its fucking 537 on em. Ima try hard to let it slide. I am a very violent person and I worry a lot bout ending up in prison for the rest of my life. I'm one of those people who has "problems" with dealing with others and shit. I've let other shit way worse slide in the past so. But ima definitely make it clear to this fuckhead tmwr to get me some real shit.

10. Heres what you have to do man..
    1. chill out and smoke a fucking blunt.
    2. Repeat as needed.

11. Just go up to him, thrust the old pills into his hand, say "Where are the fucking real ones?!" and if he doesn't whip them out, beat the shit out of him and run away with his wallet, electronics, and any drugs he has on him. Lol. But for real, just confront him and let him know you expect him to get real ones or your money back or there will be hell to pay.

12. I would never think about killing someone over 6$....but it should be brought to his attention. Why not play teacher for a day...show him why you don't rip anyone off, no matter the amount.

13. werd bro :smoke:

14. Just make an example out of him. Meaning tell everyone you know what he did so nobody will want to mess with him and his schemes.

15. Don't let him take advantage of you-- no matter how little he ripped you off.

He is running a business, and just because it happens to be illegal doesn't mean it's alright to rip people off if you can get away with it. Teach him some respect and get what you paid for or a refund!

16. First thing you can do is tell everyone you know that he's a fucking fool who rips people off.

17. Ya. Don't worry yall I'm not going to resort to any violence. I'm hoping at least heh. Just going to tell him that I could of done some sketchy shit too like giving him a counterfeit bill instead of a real one thus landing him a felony if he were to use it on the regular market. Then i'll have to wait for his reactions and go on from there :wave:

18. lol give him a 6 dollar bill next time...:smoke:

19. im just curious as to what kind of dumbass would rip someone off for 6 bucks, especially when hes in one of your classes.

just punch him in the throat, give the pills back to him and tell him he'll need it.

20. I got ripped at the beach once a guy said i was getting perc 10s but there wernt i cryed to sleep