Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got FUCKED tips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4NoStank2Hoes0, Nov 19, 2011.

1. I was getting a QP today, so it comes to when we are buying it. I give him the money and he gets it. He didnt have a scale as he said cause the batteries are dead. So i paid 430 and got 2 oz's i thought it looked a little light but hes never had a problem with this guy before.

I called the guy when we scaled it. He said how he felt like a dick and sll this shit. He called his dude and told him. His guy said fuck off dont come through me anymore.
    My guy said hes starting to deal now and if i get through him directly, hes gonna scale it infront of me and throw in extra each time.

Should i go through him or find a new guy?

2. Wtf did you just say man.

3. How are we supposed to know? We don't know the guy or anything. Go buy something from him again, and if he scales it in front of you, and it's legit when you get home, then I don't think there's any problems.

4. ehhh, if you cant find anyone else then Id try again. Has he fucked up your weight before?

5. find a new guy, it wasn't his guy that screwed you it was him most likely trying to cover for himself unless he will scale it from now on...if he gets offended say 'fuck you, grow the fuck up' but he might shoot you after saying that...so maybe don't say it, people are crazy these days

6. Dude.... A quarter pound is 4 ounces . Not 2...

7. Where do you live where dank QPs are 430? And I'm not too sure whats going on in the story. You went through a friend who went through is dealer? But you called his dealer and he said dont come through anymore? But your friend is still dealing?

8. Still not a bad price if its good stuff

9. I think he's talking about mids. As for the rest of the story.... nobody knows :confused:

10. mother fuckers these days...

11. where I live 430 for 2 oz dank would be a good deal

12. So 4 oz looks a lot different than 2 oz

How did u not notice it right away?

13. [quote name='"jcal123"']Dude.... A quarter pound is 4 ounces . Not 2...[/quote]

Yeah thats why i got ripped....

I payed for a QP and got 2 oz's

14. [quote name='"Oceanic"']Where do you live where dank QPs are 430? And I'm not too sure whats going on in the story. You went through a friend who went through is dealer? But you called his dealer and he said dont come through anymore? But your friend is still dealing?[/quote]

No my guy( the friend) is just starting to deal, he gets me it through his dealer. I called him who called his guy

15. So u didnt realize half of your bud wasnt ther?

16. Ok to everyone confused, which is like everyone lol. It was high mids, pretty sticky havent found a seed yet. But it was compressed 1 nug was 11.5 so thats why i wasnt sure.
    My friend was holding it and i didnt feel it, but i called my dude when i got back. My dude called his guy he gets from and his dude said fuck you dont come through me anymore
    Then my dude said he'll give me extra since hes starting to deal now.

Im gonna go through him again and see if he scales and adds extra if not im not im not buyin

17. [quote name='"BlazedOntheMoon"']ehhh, if you cant find anyone else then Id try again. Has he fucked up your weight before?[/quote]

No this was my 2nd time, but hes like nice as hell and shit but idk could just be a cover

18. Dam dude i have no fucking idea whats going on understood it untill the middle part

19. i have a friend who has a friend who has two friends where he gets it,,when he gets it i have one of the two friends meet the other friends friend and then that friend brings it to me,,,,,try doing it that way:)

20. Eh, you only paid 430 anyways and unless it was some random lowish mids, 215 an O isn't the end of the world. Either way, either ask them to skee it in-front of you or stop buying from them if they refuse to.