Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RBP92, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i bought 2 ounces of bud and asked my friend if he wanted to sell some to his friends and his over the top mum went through his phone and found the text. so his mum is keeps ringing and trying to talk to my parents and i really dont know what to do. can anybody help me what to do?

2. Haha you are not at all caught. Just stash the greens in a really stealthy place, maybe the attic or at a friend's house, and deny deny deny. Say you were talking about something else.

3. ^This. They didn't see shit, you know nothing. Find a good spot to stash your bud and don't act suspicious until it blows over. However, if she's really intent on getting you busted your parents are likely to side with her and you're busted no matter what.. just smoke a bowl and you'll feel better about the whole situation.:smoke:

4. Just be like "I was kidding lolz:D". Even if they believe the lady, they'll never get a hold of your 2 O's.

5. Man, you ain't caught. Just play it cool, make sure you hide the weed someplace good, and talk to her. Just tell her you were talking about something else. She didn't see shit, and neither did anyone else.

All else fails, turn off/unplug your phone.

6. Just tell your parents you let your other friend borrow your phoneand when they try and convince you to rat out the other friend you made up just tell them that you dont wana snitch him out, stick to that and you will be fine, besides your an adult, the only thing they can do is kick you out, and i fyou got a job you can support yourself for a while.

7. but there were a few texts and she read them all so i cant say i was joking and either way my parents are going to find out because this woman will not stop until im caught. i just hid my weed so i dont think i need to worry about that anymore its more what i should tell them when they do find out because my dad is a fucking psycho

8. Uh......hey kid

[​IMG]

can't talk about dealing on gc.

9. im not talking about dealing im asking what i should tell my parents when they are told that i had 2 ounces

10. #10 Let'smoke, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    Just be like, "what was I supposed to do, smoke 2 ounces by myself? That would be rude!" :p
    But yeah, you're not caught at all. You could call up the phone company and inquire about getting the number blocked, just be cool about it.
    Deny deny deny. How the fuck do you know / control what comes across your friend's phone? If you're pushed into a corner, say, "I guess my friend was using me to cover for someone else, since we all know I don't smoke drugs." Say, "smoke drugs," you'll sound legit as fuck, lol.

EDIT - oh, more was added since when I opened this window. I think you know what must be done... it's his mom or you. Make it quick. Er nm.
    Maybe tell his mom that you'll stay away from her son (only) if she stays away from your parents?
    Hobobob has had the smartest idea so far though.

11. how well does she know your parents?

12. Yes, you were talking about dealing. Read the damn rules kid.

13. haha owned.

your parents WILL find out. they are parents...better you to tell them than a pissed off mother thinking her sons friend is selling him some evil drug.

14. He brought up dealing, but the topic at hand is what to do about his friends parents, get a grip man.

15. He didn't have to bring up dealing at all and he broke the rules, so YOU get a grip.

16. brought it up is still talking about it.

the rule clearly states no talking about dealing. read the first sentence of the OP's post

17. Well alright forum nazi if it's as big of a deal as it's made out to be, the thread will be deleted and he'll be banned. I highly doubt it will be though because I know the moderators are not pricks. *cough cough*

Why would you even go out of your way to be like "LIEK OMGZ HE BROKE TEH RULEZ!!!11111!!!11!!"

That's some elementary tattle-tell shit.

18. he didnt go out of his way. hell i noticed it too.

he also didnt pull that kindergarten tattle-tale shit because he pointed it out to the OP not a pm to any authority. he was trying to help the op out before a mod saw it and deleted the thread, thus no help would come to this kid.

wise up

19. It is going out of your way to make a post pointing out when someone is breaking the rules, send a private message to someone, don't hi-jack a thread.

Helping the kid would be giving him advice, not posting a giant irrelevant picture (with a grammatical mistake in it by the way) and saying YOU'RE BREAKING THE RULES and saying "read the damn rules kid" as if to suggest he is stupid or whatever.

I'm sorry but that's just the way I see the situation.

20. we are giving him advice...informing him he broke a rule, thats all i have to say.

your getting all pissed off that people are trying to point out to him that he broke a rule.

personally, i thought the picture thing was funny. it was done in a joking way ( thats why he said what he needed to say at the bottom of his post )

again...wise up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.