just got caught what a bummer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mortiis11, Sep 17, 2010.

1. had been out for about an hour meeting up with a few mates and we the sorta people who dont like to be sat at home so were usuall out and about doing our thing just chilin getin high we were geting cold so all 6 of us clamberd into my mates car that wed left parked up erlier in the evening with me in the boot...

the joint had been lit and within 2 mins a police van had turned up after a words about what were doing and smelling it they called for backup and we got 3 cars and 2 vans 10 officers intotal, this annoyed me taxt money we pay and they spend it on a situation that could be dealt with 2 (one m 1 f for the searches)

i managed to get my weed into my sock but 2 of my mates were not so lucky after we had all been searched we had 3 grinders confiscated (mine also containted the contents for the next joint mine and a mates rolling pouches and 3 henreys. since they were only doing a basic search they dont check inside your shoes as this constitues a strip search and unless you give them reason to eg. blantently beening see hiding something

my grinder they took was my first ever and i have had it for years im going to miss that one :( just thoght id share my events of the evening with yall..

oh happy ending sort of they didnt spot the joint that we ditched under the car :)

2. so whats going to happen to you?

3. #3 iLoveWaterBongs, Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
    That's what I'm thinking. Who received what charges? All in all, how much weed was lost and how much did you have left?

I always love looking over getting caught by police stories though. Thanks for an interesting read. Glad to see you're not currently in our prison system.

4. That sucks dude... but at least you didnt get arrested or anything

5. can you please use periods and commas.

That was hard as fuck to read.

Anyways, sucks man. At least it wasnt too bad.