Just got "caught" I guess...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by socrox, Mar 28, 2010.

1. I was downstairs eating a english muffin
    Sister: "Ryan smokes pot."
    Mom: "Is that true?!!?"
    Me: "Everyday"

I go to my room, eat my english muffin.

2. haha thats how mine was!!!!

im 29 now but when i was 15 this very convo happened and it worked great cause im a sarcastic ass also so my parents did'nt know if i was being real or just a smart ass.

in the end they didnt care which was kinda weird cause i come from a high class family that pretends they are middle class and none of them drank/smoked cigs or did any drugs

3. I believe your sister is due for a firm kick in the ass for ratting you out. Whether or not you actually got in trouble has nothing to do with it. If your sister is going to tattle on you for smoking weed, be careful what she knows about you...

How old is your sister??

4. snitches get stitches

5. How old is your sister? Even if everything was fine, it's still bogus how she told on you for no reason.

6. LOL congratulations man. Your mom probably doesn't give a shit. Which is awesome, cause thats how my mom was :smoking:

7. sister ratted on me one time. some bullshit if you ask me

8. if my brother ratted on me, that fuckered be dead.

9. cut that bitch haha

i was shopping with my family at ikea and i noted a vase i liked and my sister said "ya so you can turn it into a bong" WTF!! thats how my parents found out wat a bitch!

10. i loled so hard.