just got busted FUCK

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by beasdd, Feb 9, 2010.

1. what should I do? I was smoking in my room because i thought my roommate had class till 11:30 but one of them was apparently cancelled. He came back and I had everything out and a towel under the door. A fan was blowing out the window. He doesn't know I smoke.. he hasn't said anything but it's obvious he knows. What should I do???

2. ask him how he feels

3. 1. leave town immediatley
    2. get facial recontsructive surgery
    2. use razor blades to shave off your fingerprints like kevin spacey in that movie Seven

unless youve got a better idea

4. I just straight up told him... He says he isn't mad but I think he is. It sucks because he's like really religious but a good guy. I just want to be cool with him and this isn't good.

5. he probably is cool with it

6. I wouldn't worry about it too much. He told you himself that he doesnt mind.

7. lmfao

8. where you smoking some bunk?
    or some like headies...if it's bunk GTFO if it's headies just tell him.

9. It was a bowl of some dank. He doesn't smoke and he doesn't approve of it. I don't want to get on this kid's bad side because I have a whole semester left with him. That would suck to have a roommate that hated me.

10. do u have an apartment? Or are u in the dorms?

If u live in an apartment fuck him, u pay rent.

If u live in the dorms make sure he is cool with it cuz i know at my school roomates can get in just as much trouble even if it isnt their shit.

11. true that homie G^^

12. Just be straight with him. When a couple of my smoking buddies moved into a dorm with a random person one of the first things they said to their roommate was, "I don't know how you feel about drug use or smoking but I just want you to know I smoke a lot of weed and if you don't feel comfortable around it than I'll respect that." Their usual responses have been either "you smoke too? GREEEAAAAT!!" or "I don't smoke but it's not going to bother me unless you smoke in the room while i'm in here." No nark roommates thus far and weed brings people closer my brotha!

13. watch him tell on you hahahahah.

14. One of my roommates doesn't really smoke, he doesn't really care that I do but I try to be respectable to him just like a cigarette smoker would. I don't usually smoke in the same room as he is chilling in unless we are partying it up. This shouldn't be a big deal if you still respect his space.

But if you are in the dorms yea don't smoke in there, you'll get into a ton more trouble than it's worth, believe me...

15. if he never confronts u, dont worry then.. will he rat you out?
    learn from this mistake, dont smoke in areas u know he will frequent .

16. lol so adding this to my sig

17. tell him to keep his mouth shut and if he rats you out, that you will get all of your friends and 187 his ass

18. He's religious so he's mad you smoke pot? Makes sense.

19. dude offer to smoke him up. he might change his ways and views.

20. Tell him that God created weed, and that if he doesn't like it to grow a sack and fill it with balls.