Just got busted by a cop..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Horizons, Apr 28, 2012.

1. So yeah basically earlier today I'm bout to leave work like any other day except this time I talked one of the bartenders in to going on a roadtrip with me, i'm only 18, she was 21, so i was pretty damn pumped for the night. we go in to town and pick up a ton of alcohol and i go pickup my ounce of some snowcap and we head off. about 15 minutes in to the god damn roadtrip i crossed lanes looking at my phone, like barely crossed lanes. maybe one tire went over if that, but i see the lights and instantly begin stashing all my shit, scale, bags, in the most convenient places possible. as soon as he walks over his first response is, 'so uhh.. where's the weed?' my weed was in the vent, with the vent on, blowing right in his goddamn face. he asks to search the car, and this chick has all this beer and u.v. hiding behind her legs in the passenger seat, i kept avoiding answering the question until basically he got the point that i had something on me, so i told him i had a little bit on me, and i hand him a gram bag of some trainwreck, LUCKILY I HAD THIS BAG SAVED IN MY POCKET FROM EARLIER. I give it to him, he has me get out, i think im going to be arrested at this point, and he just has me do some sobriety tests, and a breathalyzer. idk how i passed, i drank 2 beers and a shot of UV just like 5 minutes before it happened. Blew zero, passed my tests, he gave me a written warning and had me sent on my way. bout 5 minutes down the road, bam his lights are on again. i ask out my window as hes getting out, 'did i do something wrong?' 'yeah... *he walks over to the truck* your girl forgot her license'. At this point I feel like I'm going to have a fucking heart attack lol. But we finally leave and I just took her back to her car, total fucking bummer of a night. But I'm lucky I guess, I could have gotten in so much trouble if my car had gotten searched. I had tons of alcohol bottles in the back hidden, scale, and baggies in my car.. Scariest shit of my life, but now I feel better now that I got some snowcap in me :smoking:

2. That's an exciting story :smoke:

3. Wow, that's how you normally travel? With booze in the back? For fucks sakes man...lucky this time but it should be a lesson, be more responsible.

4. Yeah I for sure learned something. I'm cleaning that bitch out in the morning!

5. You should've been arrested

6. What the fuck dude? Bad vibes bro...

But i still dont support driving under the influence either :confused_2:

7. Whats a snowcap

8. A strain of marijuana

9. You got fuckin lucky buddy...

You must live somewhere nice because in most places, admitting to anything about weed and especially handing over a gram of some dank would be an immediate arrest and search of your car. Just be smart and don't drink BEFORE you drive and find a better stashing place for your weed. Hopefully that girl will give you another shot...:D

10. I hope you learned a valuable lesson lol

11. Where was this? That cop let you off nicely.

12. you could of still had sex after.

13. Damn you took a risk handing over bud, he had every right to arrest your ass and search your car for the rest of your shit after you did that.

Your one lucky motherfucker OP.:D

14. you did everything wrong you could have short of sucker punching the cop. "i have no weed" "am i under arrest?" "then no, i do not consent to search of person or vehicle".

15. that was a good story, just when you thought it was over? BAM! he comes back! lol reminds me of super troopers

16. you got so lucky dude. driving around with an oz, scale, and bags is one of the dumbest things you can possibly do.

17. If you drank how did you pass? Sounds like a fluke you probably should have gotten a DUI. You have to be more careful just sounds like a nice cop, he didn't even bother to search your car? Usually cops ask.

18. if hes over 21 then 2 beers and a shot would not put him over .08 bac.

1 beer or shot to an average sized person will raise their bac .02

19. [quote name='"DTM420"']

if hes over 21 then 2 beers and a shot would not put him over .08 bac.

1 beer or shot to an average sized person will raise their bac .02[/quote]

"I'm only 18. She is 21"

20. Until the cop deems that denial of a search suspicious. Or if he smells the weed. The cop had already said he smelled weed, so if the OP flat out denied a search, the cop would have searched his whole car anyway. If the cop smells the weed, it's better to do what OP did and give him a 10 sack than to flat out deny. I've seen it happen before, and peoples' asses have been saved for just giving up a 10 sack instead of an ounce.