just got back from the mountains

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by notRoger, Sep 1, 2010.

1. #1 notRoger, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
    went to a buddys farm. 100 plants of 20 different strains on a few properties. heavily armed punk rockers smoking and growing weed. was a really fun time. my gf dug it (normal white girl from south dakota) even if it was the first time she had to shit by a tree.

plus all the dogs! oh man my dog went wild and played in the garden and they gave her a few branches to chew on.

i walked away with 2 oz of last years harvest, a branch (bout 16 grams still wet) right off the tree. only 5 days of flush so its a little premature and 2 grams of bubble hash.

the drive back from nor cal to phoenix was hell. 16 hours straight and traveling with a lot of weed going to arizona is bogus. california is ok but you never know where those tricky fucking border patrol checkpoints are. these rastas on the mountain gave me glass bottles i put the weed in (the fresh ones were taken put in right before we got to arizona so they would only be sealed for the least amount of time) and then i put them in ziplock bags and stuffed them into peanut butter jars and coffee tubs. the rest of that bud (about a 1/2 oz) got broken up and mixed in with a 1/2 pouch of american spirit tobacco. i smoked all the hash in california and just rolled spliffs the rest of the way home.

great trip. i got a few pics i can post once i do some face blocking.

Attached Files:

2. Want to see the pictures.. sounded like one hell of a time.

3. added 2

4. btw this a legal 215 grow.

5. oh my god its pink!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I'm sure she's glad you shared that little gem.