Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got Back From The Headshop. Heres What I Got

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Sarcasm, Tree.   :smoke:

2. #22 Tree Of Life, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Thanks man, so far I love it! Hits like a champ! :hello:

See, I kind of knew, but I wasn't 100% sure. :smoking: :hello:

3. sometimes bud can look amazing and be ok when you actually smoke it. and sometimes it can look basic and be extremely potent.

although most do, i do not judge bud simply by the look and smell. Had some sour diesel that smelled almsost like nothing and looked like nothing. some of the best bud i've ever had next to this purp i got right now.

4. nice little piece. looks sturdy. reminds me of my old bowl. RIP

5. But I mean, do the buds not look good or something? I don't understand. I've seen a lot of buds and these look pretty good to me... :confused_2:

Thanks. And it is! I already dropped it (big surprise) from a few feet and she's still going strong. No cracks or anything, just a small scratch, but it's all good. Hopefully in the future I won't drop it again, and when I do hopefully she makes it out alive. :bongin:

6. #26 â’¸anadianBuds, Jun 11, 2013

Looks pretty damn good to me man. Azmmj is just bein a hater.

7. #27 azmmj480, Jun 11, 2013
    Yo Tree, my bad! I didn't mean to confuse you! Your smoke is pretty good!!
    Edit: BTW I wasn't hating! Im not a hater, all for the fellow smoker!!

pretty much anywere else in the unites states that looks like good bud. but for someone from seattle or california it just looks like basic bud. nothing special. again i'm not assuming its basic bud, its just the look isnt amazing. here in seattle almost any bud you get looks like it should be in a magazine

9. I looked at it again and  blew it up, looks pretty good actually. the small pic doesnt do it any justice.

keep it lit

10. #30 Tree Of Life, Jun 11, 2013
    I mean, it's Trainwreck so it's almost a pure sativa if I'm not mistaken. The buds are going to be a little lanky right? It smokes really nice other than the fact that it smells kind of like rotten fruit. (I hear real cuts of Trainwreck have the piney, lemon-y smell and also have an element of 'rot' in the background.)

Can anyone confirm this? Seems kind of strange, but all the reviews I've been reading say that's what the genetics smell like.

11. I mean, it's Trainwreck so it's almost a pure sativa if I'm not mistaken. The buds are going to be a little lanky right? It smokes really nice other than the fact that it smells kind of like rotten fruit. (I hear real cuts of Trainwreck have the piney, lemon-y smell and also have an element of 'rot' in the background.)

Can anyone confirm this? Seems kind of strange, but all the reviews I've been reading say that's what the genetics smell like.
    </blockquote>
    This might help...

Attached Files:

12. It's cool dude, the pictures are from my phone so they're not the best haha. You have to zoom in on those things. :smoking:

13. No love for the nugs today, what's up with that?
    The equivilant of fuckin' the system up with obstuctive taps
    You doubt it? I'm gonna show you who's wrong when I'm bustin' facts
    Take it for what it is, I'm high and just love to rap

14. Nice buds man, defiantly diggin' the pipe and bee-line as well.

15. nice pick ups on both parts never used the hemp wicks and i use elements papers loving the spoon 

16. #36 Tree Of Life, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Thanks man! I started using the hemp wick today and I have to say, I'm already in love with it lol. It's so much better than that nasty butane! :hello:

Thanks dude! You should try out some hempwick man. I think the small spool I got was like $2. Then they have the bigger roll for around $10 I think. Tastes great! And I've used Element king size before. They're good papers.

17. Yeah man hemp wicks are the way to go, especially for kief bowls, so tasty. :smoke:

18. My first high was from trainwreck, it remains my favorite strain to this day,i still haven't even had a SIMILAR high to the one i got with trainwreck hope it's legit cause if it is you won't be disappointed. Also, nice piece looks like it hits pretty hard.

19. It's legit bro, trust me. I've been smoking for 7 years and I had it once before maybe 4-5 years ago. Best sativa ever? :bongin:

20. Pack me a bowl of that in your new spoon!  :bongin: