Just Got Attacked By A Fucking Duck..piece Of Shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Ok, so I got out of class and as im on my way to the library on campus I see a duck (assuming its male) standing guarding a bush. I peered closer and saw another duck in the bush (probably female). Well i try to get close and take a picture and then "WANK WANK".. and it fucking flew on me. Some fine girl some be pussy out and get scared. fucking duck. haha i didnt even know ducks 'protected' their mates, if thats what he was doing..

2. yeah i've been chased by canadian geese that were guarding their nest/eggs.

its natural. wouldn't you go mental if something you didn't recognize was near your young?

3. Be careful. 
    Ducks actually have very strong muscles in their wings and and can flap/stroke at a very fast speed if alarmed. Could do some serious damage. Nature doesn't fuck around.

4. #4 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    :laughing: [​IMG]

5. Im not gonna lie. Male duck looks bad ass standing there all posted up. He has that "dont fuck wit me nigga" look.

6. It is breading season,

I have big ducks and they dont back down. I just bought 2 geese, they are big babies now but they get big and mean, make good watchdogs.

I have a big tom turkey and two hens and its breeding season. that mother fucker is big and mean as hell. My last tom is in the freezer.
    Im the olny one that can go in to feed and water and gather eggs. It goes after the old lady.

We sold our baby ducks.

View attachment 1429755
    View attachment 1423099
    View attachment 1427707

7. Mugged off by a duck... brilliant :yay:

8. For some reason ducks just look shady. They look all evil and shit. I can see that little evil twinkle in their eyes...

9. Be glad it wasn't a swan they can fuck you up

yeah, caregiver i know has a mated pair of mallards that live around his place. super friendly, and horny.

we were smoking a spliff the other day, ducks waddling around near us. all of a sudden, they start bobbing their heads at each other.

quite the mating ritual. its funny how thoroughly they clean up after, too.

11. I really wanna take a picture to show you guys but im scared lol. They're right outside the library.

12. Take a quick pic, I want to see how big and/or small these son of a bitches are. The great thing about cameras is you can capture an image from afar without fear. 

13. ok. im doing it.

I have blue swedes, a drake and two hens. I sell the eggs for $5 a dozen , baby ducks are $3. If you have land you can make money off ducks,chickens and turkeys.

15. [​IMG]

16. damn phones dead. gotta wait for like 5 min to charge..

17. duck bashers like you make me sick

GC is no place for intolerant scum

18. When I was like ten my buddy got attacked by geese, actually fucked him up pretty good because he fell. He was throwing rocks at them though so I didn't save him

19. lol i dont hate ducks. Theres a pond near my house close to taco bell and sometimes when i walk there I'll stop by and give them pieces of the bread on my Beefy 5 Layer. Theres just this one psychotic duck there that attacks all the other ducks when i feed them hehe