Just Got Arizer Solo in the Mail...One Question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheWispr, Aug 29, 2012.

1. #1 TheWispr, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    Hey guys just got my solo in the mail today and am itching to use it! I have a question though: I know you should pack it loosely, but roughly how much "herbs" should you pack the bowl with for the optimal experience? Like half, 3/4ths, or full?

2 questions, I lied.

2. I just keep my ground up herb in a pill bottle (prescription bottle, none of that tylenol bottle nonsense :D), so i just stick the stems in like you would a chillum in a dugout. this usually means that the bowl is completely full for me, but I find this is the perfect amount of "packing".

3. Thanks man!

4. [quote name='"TheWispr"']Thanks man![/quote]

Anytime!

5. Why did you buy the Arizer solo? What did you not like about the MFLB and it's life time warranty?

6. The MFLB is like a small cig one hitter you get with dugouts. last you forever, but will only get you a small buzz

The solo is like a portable bubbler. Nice big rips and can make you super stoned.

I had the MFLB for 3 months, perfected my technique, etc. Took 2 trenches to get me a good enough buzz, so 10-15 hits per trench, each trench takes about 10 minutes to finish.

The solo with .05-.1 (same amount as the MFLB) with 1 12 minute session and I'm much higher than 2 trenches with the MFLB.

Do you your research on the MFLB, don't give into the hype. It'll get you high if your tolerance is super low, but otherwise size and warranty is all it has going for it.

1 solo bowl = 2 mflb trenches

do 2 bowls with the Solo and you're in desktop vape type high

7. [quote name='"MR_"']The MFLB is like a small cig one hitter you get with dugouts. last you forever, but will only get you a small buzz

The solo is like a portable bubbler. Nice big rips and can make you super stoned.

I had the MFLB for 3 months, perfected my technique, etc. Took 2 trenches to get me a good enough buzz, so 10-15 hits per trench, each trench takes about 10 minutes to finish.

The solo with .05-.1 (same amount as the MFLB) with 1 12 minute session and I'm much higher than 2 trenches with the MFLB.

Do you your research on the MFLB, don't give into the hype. It'll get you high if your tolerance is super low, but otherwise size and warranty is all it has going for it.

1 solo bowl = 2 mflb trenches

do 2 bowls with the Solo and you're in desktop vape type high[/quote]

Well said. You summed it up perfectly

8. Well ... By your post alone... I think I'm going for the Solo.

9. i believe you but what do you mean about 2 trenches of LB vs 1 trench of solo? do you mean that you have to use twice as much with the launchbox or do you mean that you can only pack half as much as the solo can hold, but in the end your still using the same amount in both vapes?

10. Get the PAX, it has surpassed the solo.

11. Twice as much in the mflb to match a bowl from the solo

12. bull shit! You mother fucker!!!

13. [quote name='"1620"']

bull shit! You mother fucker!!![/quote]

...................?

14. Looks like a nice unit but still too new and expensive.

Still going for $250 where Solo's are now $140.

Look at the DaVinci, another good portable. Went from $250 to $150 in a few months.

I also like waiting on initial problems or issues before buying something I'll be using multiple times a day.

The Solo has been tested by many, and although not perfect, its pretty close

15. I'd agree. bowl for bowl its the same amount that goes in, the MFLB just needs another bowl/trench to get you teh same buzz from that 1 bowl from the Solo.

Not to mention you don't have to hld it upright, stop and think when hitting so you don't over heat it, etc.

With the solo, push 2 buttons, wait 1 minute, keep hitting for 12 minutes...

The pax does look pretty dang nice, just waiting a few months before I consider it

16. Honestly, the only complaint I have about my solo is my high ass always manages to burn my fingers while emptying the stem after a session. :D

I'm pretty close to just pulling the trigger for a pax myself

17. I'll probably get a desktop unit before another portable, the Solo works just fine for me

The PAX also doesn't have a power adapter either, which is kinda nice with the Solo.

My biggest complaint is the hot ass stem after finishing the session. Sometimes it takes 2-3 minutes to cool it down enough to put it in a padded pipe case.

Maybe a large test tube or something I could slide the stem into will work, just has to be glass so it doesn't melt

Otherwise, I have zero other complaints, the Solo is a beast