Just got an ego c twist

Discussion in 'General' started by The Audion, Mar 25, 2014.

1. I understand this is quite a popular battery, so I'm sure someone will be able to answer my questions.

1) Voltage: I bought this as a starter kit at an actual physical store. The guy said that because of the liquid that it comes with I cant turn the voltage up too high. I'm using it between 3.2 and 4. of course I'm all about the vapor production, but I'm afraid to turn it up too high. 

2) Pull strength: Another thing I was told is to not pull very hard,not as hard as you would pull on a cigarette at least. I try to do a slow steady draw but its hard to get the hang of. 

sometimes it starts to taste bad (any vapers out there know the taste i'm talking about. not necessarily a burnt taste but not really the "flavor" (classic tobacco right now)) I'm not sure if this is because I'm pulling to hard or too frequently, or its just shitty juice.

Bottom line is, I like this better than any of the disposable ones I've tried. The feeling is closer to actually smoking (not physically but how you feel once you've hit it) I bet if I got a better tank like a pro tank I'd enjoy it more. it comes with the standard clearomizer thing with the wick in it.

so, any advice on voltage/pull strength? 

2. voltage all depends on the coil youre using. do you know what tank you have? look up the tank you have, thatd be a lot of help. and for pulling just pull on it like how you would just breathing in and out of your mouth is the best i can describe.

🌞

3. Give me a picture of your tank or Tank style.. The voltage doesn't matter with different juices but different heating elements for certain E-Cigs only have so much resistance to power (Ohms)

Generally for an Ego Twist with a generic BCC (Bottom coil Cartomizer) system you can get the different coils (heating elements) in a range of Ohms.

Generally from 1.8ohms - 3.6ohms

The coil id get for an Ego Twist would be a 2.2+ ohm coil. So 2.4, 2.5, 2.6 etc the higher the ohms the higher you can crank up your Battery.

Also buying higher ohm coils will help make your coil last longer. Lower ohms tend to last somewhere in the range of 2-3 weeks will 2.2+ tend to go for a month give or take.

Post pics and I can give you more info. I sell this shit for a living lol so any questions just shoot :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

4. Pull affects certain tanks more than others.

DCT Tanks if you draw to hard you get juice..

BCC you can generally suck as hard as you want with no issues.

Drip Mods.. Like having vapor injected into your goddam lungs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

5. much better than what i could do^^ hahaha

🌞

6. we really can't say too much without knowing what else you're working with. really it shouldn't matter if you set it up too high, the worst that will happen is just a little burnt taste. pull strength should always be slow but not too weak of a draw.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I have a ego c twist as well and I usually have the red line in between 3.3 and. 3.8 and it works great for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. If your using a standard ce4 clearomizer that may be where the off taste is coming from. A glass or pyrex tank taste much better imo. I dont like the huge protanks, so I use a kanger evod or a pyrex smoktec.

9. Ego twist and pro tank have suited me well for a while now. Just don't crank it too high. Used to do that and kill attys pretty quick

10. Dude look into mechanical mods and rebuildables. You can build your coil to your preference and also drill out your air holes to your preference. And it's also just a fun hobby. Just make sure you have the knowledge and the right tools before you jump into it

Everything better with a bag of weed.

11. The threads inside get nasty so you wanna wash the chamber with water.. thats for taste.