Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got an 8th

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newbien, May 11, 2009.

1. #1 newbien, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    I just bought an 8th of this (what is it? lol). Was it worth it for $60? I'm a newb at this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shit pic, but from what I can see, that bud looks dank as fuck. No way to tell what it is though, just take solace in the fact that it's fire dank.

3. hopefully thats not the whole 8th.... but purple is gennerally a good sign...

4. thats some dank bud but if it doesnt add up to at least 3 grams then it was a rip off but it should be 3.5 grams

5. I got this much left. I smoked like two dubs. Was it worth $60?

[​IMG]

6. mmm i believe thats spanish trampoline.
    indeed.

ha jk. idk wtf that is.
    it looks kill though.

7. #7 StoneColdChilla, May 11, 2009
    Looks like some dank! 60 an eighth is kinda steep but its worth it i suppose.

8. id say an 8th of the quality that i can see is worth about 60, not a fantastic deal, but nothing ridiculous

9. no that was not worth 60

10. #10 Colonel Chiefin, May 11, 2009
    Hell yeah thats worth $60. Thats what I normally pay for 3.5 of dank chronic. Looks like some purple fire dankidy dank. Smoke that shit up!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. hahaha i almost said something like this.... is that strain from Pineapple Express?

12. lol good job brotha

13. i dont think thats even 2.5, but thats some dizzly dank.

14. its dank. just not worth 60$ , and that honestly doesnt look like an eigth

15. The first pic is just of one nug out of the bag, guys. Pay attention. :D

16. You've got to make sure your stuff weigh *****s just think cause they got good weed they can just give you enough to get high..

hell no...get a scale

17. I see. Well this is like my first time buying weed since my friend always get them for me. Just wanted to know what I got was worth the money.

18. looks short of n 1/8 buddy but looks pretty good

19. uhh you retards he said he smoked 2 dubs and that 2nd pic was all he had left..
    i'd say you got an average deal

20. as long as you had more than twice that when you bought it, looks like you got a good deal

i thought for a second that's all you picked up (the first pic)