Just got a vape and cant figure out how to use it

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mralan313, Jul 15, 2010.

1. So ive been waiting everyday since friday to get my check in the mail so i can get a vape. Finally it came yesterday and i went to my local headshop and picked up a vaporite. I cant figure out how to use it. I set the temp to 340 and let it warm up for a while. But then after a little bit the temp starts going down about 10-20 degrees. Ive followed the instructions but i cant figure it out. Help me out please

2. Thanks for the link but i cant find my model on there. Any other ideas on why it wont stay on a set temp

3. Many vaporizers have trouble maintaing the temps that you set them at. Set the temp a little higher, like 350 or so, so it still won't burn the weed, but can still work if the temp drops a little.

4. The title spells disaster.

Maybe it's cause you bought a piece of junk? Next tone do some research and order online. Check out fuckcombustion.com

5. Also it only takes about a couple minutes to warm up to 340 but should i let it sit there at that temp for about 15 minutes or should it be ready to use right away.

6. So i just turned it on again today and i set it at 340 and once it gets there the fan will kick on then a little after that itll drop down to about 334

7. So i got it figured out and everything but now i went to use it and when i suck in the temp drops about 20 degrees. Ughhh i guess im going back to the headsohp tomorrow