Just got a text and..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pillz n bluntz, Aug 27, 2009.

1. my dealer has all this nice shit but I have no money!!! what the fuck.. :mad:

2. Really good post.

-d=_=b-

3. I know man... I haven't smoked in a whopping 2 days.. well maybe more like 36 hours.. anyway IM ON EDGE!!!!!!! but he has more than weed for once! what a fuckin' dilemma.

4. You're getting closer...

Use some details. I.e., what other sheyit?

Edit - Just two? I haven't smoked since the Sunday before last.

5. It not really a dillema if you dont have another option right...?

6. #6 pillz n bluntz, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    well I have been smoking daily since march and its hard for me to pass time when I'm not high at my house. so 2 days is a big deal for me haha.

and Kramer I know this will disappoint you but besides weed the other stuff he has is vyvanse.. which I am really interested in because I havent taken it since June!!!

edit: weed + vyvanse isnt that much now that I think about it.. but he has multiple strains and also forgot to add he also has generic percs

7. Pffft? Amps are delicious in my book.

You obviously don't know me well enough.

8. haha guess not, whenever I see your pickups I see a lot of opiates... BUT everyone got love for the amps haha plus I have never tried vyvanse before, everytime I get amps it has been Adderall.

9. that sucks man. I would be going crazy,
    Ive heard adderall is better. ive been looking for it actually.

10. ya I feel like I gotta at least make a comparison.. I think I might scrounge up some billz and get a few. maybe hit up the coinstar.

11. you live in washington why arent you capitalizing on oregons crystal meth problem and trafficking it? Huh? you wouldnt have a money problem then.

wow that is some really bad advice haha

12. ehhh that sucks, imo amps arent that great you arnt missing out too bad, if he had sum lsd, shrooms or something of the sort and u had no money, then that would really suck

13. well my house is in Washington, I go to school elsewhere... anyways why would I fuck with crystal meth i'm not trying to get trafficking charges..

14. lol the sunday before last, i havent smoked since the end of january. probation's a bitch, ya know.

now on with the thread.

15. Hate to be that guy, but...

16. oh haha don't worry bout it, what I took in june was adderall 30mg xr, now I was under the impression they are almost the same drug so I didn't specify, sorry.

17. well really what else do you expect me to post in a thread like this?

and if you know what you are doing there is no way in hell you would get caught. many people do it haha i stopped in Methford, Oregon to eat and my fortune cookie said "You will be successful in a business of your own" ROFL

18. yeah man this is a weed forum we mis type shit all the time.. prolly meant he hasnt taken ne amps since june

/damn you page 2

19. YO DUDE! I Just moved out to Colorado.

I MISS KANSAS CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. yeah man, i just noticed like 2 hours ago that you replied to post on your page so i went to respond and some chick said you moved..

i was like wwwwtttttffffff

/so bored/needs drugs/gonna post on 10000 different threads tonite