Just got a plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mikeownow, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Hi guys, I just got a marijuanna plant that I traded for with some kid. Suppriseingly the kid grew 2 prety healthy plants well one is healty.

Here is the problem,

They were in a pot much to small for the 1 foot tall plant and the 6 inch plant

yeap they are both in the same pot.

Someone told me they would kill eachother and I am just doubble checking.

The roots are all tangled up and we couldnt seperate them when repotting. so should I just cut the smaller one off as low on the stem as I can or is it ok to let these 2 grow together.

Also what soil should I use I am just useing chep wal mart soil.

Cheap dwc system info would be appretiated also.

2. anyone 2 plants 1 pot stuck together?

I am going to kill the small one soon so if I dont need to i should know prety soon befor I do it.

3. i have no idea personally but dont kill the smaller one totally, if you wind up deciding to "kill" it just try and get it out with as many of its roots as you can and give it a shot at least. or cut it and treat it like a clone, waste not:D

4. i would not cut it down..

if i was you i'd buy x2 12" x 12" pots, and transplant them into it..

i'f you leave them in the same pot they will entangle and it will be a waste of you're time..

good luck...:wave:

5. [​IMG]

They were extreemely entangled, look at all the attempts at cloneing it made lol ima make a new thread to show these babys off.

6. you shouldnt waste your time with those pots, go ahead and get bigger pots and put them in there, you will have to transplant pretty soon if you leave em in there, the less you transplant the better.

7. id throw them in a ginormous pot like 7 gallons + and try to sex the lower branches. If ones a male, u can terminate the brat and keep the virgin. Else if u got 2 females, i dont see them interfering tooo much as long as u have enough soil. If they are both females, id recommend 10 gallons and u should be fine.

Im presuming that 2 plants would behave similarly as a topped plant would, except that the roots are strangling eachother.

8. What 7 gallon pots? do you not see were these are growing. I have no idea when this place is getting cleaned out. I can do anything i want in the room as long as i dont move anything lol

9. One clean slice down the centre of the root-ball, repot each into a seperate pot. Job done.

-mu