Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got a new dealer!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Userguy, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Watsup GrassCity! :)
    I just picked five grams off him for 40€, heres a pick please tell me if looks good :), both the ammount and strain if you know :p, oh and btw he said its from amsterdam.

ForumRunner_20120427_234943.png

2. Looks really nice! Nice connect, try to keep hm

3. i would smoke it

4. Looks like some fire mids or some decent dank (Not good at rating weed sorry) and as for the strain who the hell knows, I don't know prices around your area and I can't quite tell how much that is so I dont know if it's a good amount or not

5. [quote name='"Userguy"']Watsup GrassCity! :)
    I just picked five grams off him for 40€, heres a pick please tell me if looks good :), both the ammount and strain if you know :p, oh and btw he said its from amsterdam.

[/quote]

Looks danky

6. Not bad, but those are some pretty big stems and are displacing more potential bud in the total weight.

7. Big stem, affects weight but looks dank enough.

8. payin in euros where ya from blade? i was in germany for a while and i got a ton of bud from amsterdam..

9. Im not sure wat 40 euros add up to in USD, but it def looks good. Id definitely keep this guy, especially if thats less than $50/eighth.

10. OP states in another thread he is from Slovenia. ;)

11. DAMN $50 an eighth is a rip out from back when I got ripped out but hes paying 40£ which is $53 USD for 5 grams. Thats still a skimp over here for the dank he gots since. Since I do Quarters for $60,

But from the prices on this site and since its europe that could be a very decent price

12. Pretty good dank it seems =P