Just got a new bong, wanna see?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ChronicPhonix, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Double perc, diffused stem. It's pretty dope. Paid $250.

[​IMG]

2. What kind of percs are those? Cant really tell from the picture

3. #3 ChronicPhonix, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012
    I'll take a close up picture of them

[​IMG]

4. Paid way too much for that sorry to tell you

5. yeah those are very simple percolators

6. milk vid homie

7. Don't worry about my money bud, I know what I'm doing.:p

But I'll prob post a milk video here soon, not sure when I'll get to it.

8. Nice piece. Enjoy it.

9. Looks pretty sweet, you're going to have lots of good times with that bong of yours. :bongin:

10. [quote name='"ChronicPhonix"']Don't worry about my money bud, I know what I'm doing.:p

But I'll prob post a milk video here soon, not sure when I'll get to it.[/quote]

You obviously don't know what you're doing if you bought that for 250 I'm not trying to be rude but for 250 you could buy something that makes you throw that out the window in disgust

11. [​IMG]

12. I think it's a dank piece, and $250 is pretty steep for that, but it's nowhere near as bad of a deal as everyone makes it out to be..

13. No disagreement here, but now that he's been informed of that, I don't think anyone else needs to continue pounding it into his head. :smoking:

He already bought the piece. Let him enjoy it. :p

14. Can't wait for the milk shots :D

15. sweet bong man! :bongin:

16. Lmao, let them keep telling me I paid too much. Of course the price police are going to see an issue with it. But I support a local head shop that is literally across the street from my house. I might pay a couple extra dollars, but for the convenience it's completely worth it. Besides I love helping out a small business. I make money everyday, truly I could break this today and have a new one within the week.

So with that said, thanks everyone who seemed to enjoy the piece, I'll try and get a milk vid today.:wave:

17. Who cares if you overpaid, if your happy it doesn't matter. I think it looks sweet