Just got a job

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kill3r843, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Well, guys i've been out of work for like 6 months, i got a a call this morning and i have to be at a little family owned resturaunt at 5 to start work, been a few years since I've cooked for work so wish me luck guys!!:hello:

2. Congratulations, and good luck!

3. Congrats man! Hope everything works out well with this job, sending positive vibes to ya from WI!

4. thanks very much!

5. That's ballin, how'd you get it?

6. It feels fucking fantastic huh? I just got a great job (well great for a kid without a degree) after a half year out of work at a pizza place delivering pizzas. After tips im making 15-20 an hour, having money feels so amazing.

I do appreciate having been poor for a while because it broke me of my horrible spending habit. I was spending my paychecks way before my next one would come in, i wasnt saving shit. Now i dont spend, At the rate im saving money ill be moving out of my dads house in no time

7. That's awesome. :) I'm sure you will do great!

8. ^ yeah same with me i use to work at kfc for like 4 years making minimum, then i got a new job and im making like 16-20 dollars an hour with tips, and i usually work 35hour a week, make my habit much more affordable

9. Take this opportunity and do something great with it. Find how to make some great dishes and even have them add something to the menu that you like to make. Always give it your all or else don't waste your time. I'm happy for you. Good luck!

10. Tips are fucking amazing. I dont even need to touch my paychecks, i just put them in my savings

11. i got it because i ahve a buddy that works up there well ima about to get to work guys, get there 15 minutes early on my first day, seems like the way to go

12. Good luck man. Feels good I support yourself.