Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got a good (I think) hookup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheW33k, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Today I spent a good portion of the morning trying to find a hookup, and after being referred to many people, finally found some guys with schwagg (I'm poor).

I met them at their apartments, which sucked because it was a 1.5 mile walk, but oh well. They invited my friend and I inside, and offered to smoke a blunt with us. We didn't have anything doing that day, so we did. My friend got reeaally fucked up for some reason (it was only schwagg) so we had to wait there till he sobered up. I gave them 20 and they gave me a nice looking back of weed.

I am so happy I finally have a good hookup.

A think I thought was strange was, they said the 20 sack I got was 3.5 grams, and when I asked how much an oz. would run they said 60 dollars. Am I high or is that a hell of a better deal? Next time I'm going to get a couple friends and split the ounce, its like a billion times cheaper.

What do you guys think?

2. get the ounce bro

3. they must have thought you said half ounce, cuz if you got an eigth for 20 thats how much a half o should cost ..60 lol.

4. you said its schwag......sounds like a horrible hook up.

5. also keep in mind this is texas, the schwagg isn't bad at all

6. well usually $20 worth of regs is 4 grams! you got shorted .5 g's my man! but i get what you mean i have a lot of connects that have grade a shit, but i can't afford it all the time so i just get some good regs most of the time. and either they thought you were talking about a half ounce or that weed isn't all that good!

7. damn 20 bucks for 3.5 of shwag? i get it for $5 an eith...

8. #8 Kush Wizard, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    $20 for an 1/8 of shwag isn't very good, although if you're in a rural area it's more normal. But $60 for an ounce is a decent deal even if you live near the border. Definitely go for that next time if you can get the money together.

Roll some huge trick joints with that ounce if you can.

9. $60 for shwag? I can get an ounce for $40 then again, all the dealors I know r Mexican xD

10. im jealous as hell of people who get weed at those ridiculously low prices. bleh im like 100% sure he was talking about an oz for 60.

11. I doubt it is real schwag, it is probably just some regs, regs are arlight if thats what you can get. Schwag is usually really stemie,seedy,and sometimes doesnt even look like weed. I have seen some bud that was around 60 an ounce and some of it looked like hay/dry grass and it was real flaky and not dense/thick at all like brick weed.

12. mids are for kids

13. #13 TheW33k, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    im going to post a pic one second

the pic sucks its from my phone

[​IMG]

14. A half oz would be 80 dollars, learn to add :smoke:

15. lol that is funny

16. looks like dirt.

on a happier note, I don't get crappy weed cuz im not poor. I buy dank quarter pounds for 350$ every month.

17. A kids money is still good though:cool:

18. Dirt should only cost 5 a gram, so he is taxing you a bit.

19. Red bar, 4o$ for ounce, I DECLARE BULLSHIT

20. Smoke it up and play Read Dead Redemption.