Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got a brand new MFLB! Questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reducible, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Whats up blades, I just got my MFLB and let me say, I am impressed. I bought a broken MFLB from some cholo at work. He didn't know they had a warranty so I redeemed it and received my brand new 2012 model MFLB. It works like a charm but I have some questions. I "bought" some batteries. They are 2450 mAh NiMH Duracell batteries. I heard about 2500 mAh but 2450 must be the same thing. Right? I just have questions like - How long do they take to charge? Are they reliable? And most importantly, Do they work? They are not charged so they don't heat up my box. And the battery cover. Are those necessary? Can I glue them or any way to attach them permanently.

2. I used a quick charger and 4 would charge in 30 minutes. Take off all the wrapping and you should be good. Mine lasted like 2 bowls.

3. Use the battery cover or store them so they can't touch. The entire outside of those things becomes a negative terminal when the outside wrapping is off (which is necessary for the MFLB.) If you let them just roll around in a ziploc or something they might short out. Best case you ruin your battery, worst case it starts a fire. If they're in your pocket you can get a nice burn.