Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Git The hookup!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by potpie_man, Jul 18, 2006.

1. This is so awesome, i was at target today and some guy came up to me and asked if i wanted drugz so i said yea. And he pulled out drugz and i was like yea, gimme those HAHAHa. So i bought all the drugs, heres what me got. totaling in 300 dollerrs,
    1 gram hay
    20 grams hydro
    8 ballz coke
    2 grams meth
    1 bic lighter
    2 acids
    5 extacys
    he didnt have any baggies si he rolled it all in a big blunt and gave it to me.
    heres a pic (sorry bad imagez, taken from my sisters barbi camz)
    smoked this shit, tasted like friggin chinissse food or sumtin, LOLOLOLOL.
    AFTER I SMOKED IT THE ACID AND EXTACY AND METH AND COKE AND HAY AND STUFF REALLY KICKED IN, sorry capslockss, and i was SOOOO bakes that i though i was in A NINTENDO GHAME, sorry caps again, or sumting. SITLL FRIGGIN BAKED OFF the DRUgs.
    HERE IT IS Right BEFORE i smoked it, now tell me weher the dogz are at NUKKA!!.(note all the trichosomes on the budz and stuff)
    [​IMG]

My impression of the majority of the 12-13 years olds that post in these forums. Everyone else, you guys are alright. Fuck it, im going to bed.

2. am i the only one here to say what?

3. Note what he put at the bottom...

4. ^^^ooops my bad man....i didnt see what you wrote at the bottom

5. That looks like a dank eggroll meng hahaha....

6. That got me laughing ^^

7. i was like....... what?
    then i read the bottom
    lol, good one man
    what a "blunt"

8. wow, that was completely random

9. MAN THAT EGG ROLL LOOKS SO DAMN GOOD!! lol, but yeah dude. i can't stand stupid posts aboutt hat kinda shit, cus we all know its bullshit seriously.....
    and also, i did make some dumb fucking threads when i first joined, but that was cus i was tryin to get my name around....and theni realized i just gotta be chill and sheeit.. lol i wish i had that fuckin eggroll, and some "drugz" right about now...lol

EDIT: not really a significant reason for repp to the thread starter....but i love pot pies so hes gonna get rep!

10. lol you forgot to post pics of shitty ass weed and say OMG CHECK OUT THIS DANK!!

11. interesting humour. :)

12. Wow your the man, i read it the first time and i was annoyed cause i thought you were fucking with us.

but the bottom line made everything good, i got a good laugh out of it and i read it again and got another laugh

13. This is precisely what the new mods will be needing to take care of.

-AFD

14. i thought u were serious for a second lol

15. dude just make a rant thread about the guys that do that

16. Lol, thats fucked up dude. Funny but strange.

17. Now I'm going to go have to order some Chinese Food.