Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Getting Off Probation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fiercelol, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. So like an idiot I got caught with herb a while back and got 6 months of probation time with drug tests. I started on October 28th, and get off tomorrow, April 28th. At least, that's when the judge told me I was done, and that's what it says on the papers, that I'm subject to a "paper review" to make sure I did my community service hours and paid my fine, which I did. I don't have to make an appearance. So my question is, am I good to smoke tomorrow? I was supposed to get drug tested over this period, but didn't get a single test over the entire 6 months, I'm just wondering if they can/will test me after this, or if I have to wait for some paper or something that officially tells me I'm good? I live in Utah if it helps. A friend of mine got off 2 months ago, never got a letter or anything telling him he was officially good, and hasn't had a test since then, so I'm assuming I'm fine, but want to make sure. Thanks for reading this.