Just fucking tripped out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Puff Grass, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Just baked it outside hella fat with my 1 footer and i cruised back inside and fell onto my bed and then i lay there for a second then hear my fuckin dog from down the hall like yawn/whine/whimper/yell it was like the sound an old hag makes when she finds out her sons dead or some shit i was trippin balls yo u already kno who it is stay up :smoke:

2. #4 Pew, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    After a two month t break I got an 1/8 of some dank white rhino and rolled up a 1gram joint to celebrate making it 2 months. I smoked it out the back, and holy fuck did it burn for ages.. After not smoking for 2 months my throat was on fire by the time I finished.

I went and lied down on the couch with a cudi track playing on my iPod and had a mini trip for like 5 minutes. I can't really explain it but the song and me seemed to morph together it was so intense. Sinilar to lucy, the slut down the road.

3. There's this place way out in the woods I go to and whenever I smoke there by myself I trip so fucking hard like a 30 minute unmentionable trip then I'm just super blazed for a couple hours

4. hahaha the old hag part did it for me. nice story

5. I didn't toke for about 6 weeks and I didn't see my one brother for 3 years and before that I didn't see him since I was 9 and he was 18 We met up and blazed up hard. We went Rollin around the city playing the gangsta the killa the dope dealer by westside conection ( haven't heard it? Roll a joint and look it up quick I don't even like rap but this song is like no other. Very trippy) any way we were Rollin around in his hoped up charger blastin this song while he proceeded to tell me about his child hood. While he was telling me about it and this song I tripped out hard and I swear I had like a vision! He got kicked out by age of 14 and was making his way on the streets as a gang banging stealin robbing fighting fuck up by age 17 he was deemed clinically insane and they studdied him and this song and album cause that's all he listened too. They were trying to figurevout what was going on in his head. He is now 34 with 2 kids and a wife and totally normal but putting this knowledge of him and all the things he was doing an what it lead him to put together with the song and allot of token I tripped balls!

6. Me and my friend lucy and molly hung out together the other night at a rave :) excision, luqiud stranger and lucky date. i seriously tripped balls throughout the night

7. [quote name='"420Hooligaan"']I didn't toke for about 6 weeks and I didn't see my one brother for 3 years and before that I didn't see him since I was 9 and he was 18 We met up and blazed up hard. We went Rollin around the city playing the gangsta the killa the dope dealer by westside conection ( haven't heard it? Roll a joint and look it up quick I don't even like rap but this song is like no other. Very trippy) any way we were Rollin around in his hoped up charger blastin this song while he proceeded to tell me about his child hood. While he was telling me about it and this song I tripped out hard and I swear I had like a vision! He got kicked out by age of 14 and was making his way on the streets as a gang banging stealin robbing fighting fuck up by age 17 he was deemed clinically insane and they studdied him and this song and album cause that's all he listened too. They were trying to figurevout what was going on in his head. He is now 34 with 2 kids and a wife and totally normal but putting this knowledge of him and all the things he was doing an what it lead him to put together with the song and allot of token I tripped balls![/quote]

Cool story,bro.

8. [quote name='"pheelgood"']Me and my friend lucy and molly hung out together the other night at a rave :) excision, luqiud stranger and lucky date. i seriously tripped balls throughout the night[/quote]

Fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuck you. At Ogden? Yeah I had a ticket for that but my lame ass friend forgot to buy his! Seen excision before and loved him!

9. Excision is intense live!

10. [quote name='"pheelgood"']Me and my friend lucy and molly hung out together the other night at a rave :) excision, luqiud stranger and lucky date. i seriously tripped balls throughout the night[/quote]

I went to the first mothership tour with skrillex and 12th planet with a doublestack of unmentionables and it was orgasmic to say the least

11. hey i was at that show!

12. man if I made a thread for every time I got high and just sat trippin, there would be a lot of SmokeyH threads.

13. Haha this reminds me of a time a few months back.... I Had just bought some nice Great White Medical from my friend in nightschool and i went home... got on the computer and was talking to my friend who lives in IN... long story short we got on skype and took a few tokes. 5 minutes later i really wasnt feelign it at all.. so i stood up to go pack another bowl and as soon as i did BAM it hit me like a bus! i was on the floor shaking TRIPPING BALLS like i was gonna die. I was so scared that I blacked out and i woke up the next morning and got up off the floor and i realised i wrote a letter to my family saying my goodbyes! it was a fucked up night to say the least!

14. lol you guys think smoking a gram of bud is tripping and your mind is fucked.

try eating a 1\8 of some premium unmentionables. now thats trippin homies im talkin about rainbows all over your room, the blankets blowing in a wind that doesnt exist, everything staring at you taking deep breathes. and then the mind fuck. oh god..i love it

15. U guys are taking this shit to a different level that im not even talking about.

The story about u smoking then standing up.. Lightweight

The story about the unmentionables, bro i did em too not a big deal and ur not cool for telling everyone

All u kids just trying to step into the spotlight.. Gtho

16. lol dude.. you are the one making a thread about "tripping out" over smoking a 1 foot bong... that's not a big deal... you obviously got some grocery store ones then if you think its not a big deal compared to the tiny hallucinogenic effect of thc. and i didn't tell everyone.. I wrote like 2 sentences about it.. Plus nobody here is "stepping in the spotlight" besides that little fag in you're avatar, if anybody he makes a "big deal" and tries to step in the "spotlight" with all his songs about smoking weed.. yeah...

17. Tripping out on weed? Trip out on a psychedelic and then compare the both, nothing like weed at all.