Just found that the price of avocados will return to 2 from 1 on 11/9.

Discussion in 'General' started by MasterChronicDroKush420, Nov 6, 2013.

1. This is so upsetting.  I really thought that I found an amazing food that was also pretty inexpensive.  I ended up buying 15 avocados because the time is 'NOW' if I want to buy them for half-price.  Perhaps Walmart or Giant offers them at more reasonable price.  If not, then it's back to pesto

It just tastes so good when it's mixed with garlic, salt, pepper and then spread over toasted bread.  You can also add ranch dressing and a hot sauce of your choice, along with any meat or cheese that you may fancy. I like adding ranch dressing, roast beef or turkey, and hot sauce along with the prepared avocado.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1843/2

2. My condolences.

Just don't start sucking dick for that shit.

3. Haha thumbs up for eating healthy! If only all of America ate like this man..... :)

4. They sell avocados at my local meijer really cheap, can't say exactly how much but it's under a dollar each.

5. ?Donde esta?

6. Welcome to my world.

7. Michigan

8. I guess I could buy an avocado tree online.  I'll to do more research.

9. Avocados are delicious with salt on top

10. Don't forget to then spread it over toasted bread and to top it with a couple of cooked eggs. 

11. I remember your last thread about avacados too. Yea, that sucks they are bumping up the price. There are so many good things about them. They taste good, are good for your hair if you make a homemade conditioner and you can use it as a facial mask.

12. Damn for real?? It's good like that too? I need to try that!

13. Too bad the inexpensive stuff is the shitty stuff that's unhealthy.

14. You should grow a dwarf avocado tree.

15. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
    [​IMG]

16. I got an avocado tree that had like a hundred fucking avocados and I hate avocados
    Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Or you could make an avocado sandwich with mayo and bread.

18. I really like pepperoni.....

Sometimes I eat it on top of cheese and some times with tomato sauce or if I'm getting fancy ill put it on top of bread and sometimes ill add ranch and red pepper ....

Or you could grow your own avocado tree ....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Paying an extra buck won't stop me from buying my delicious avocados.

20. What variety are you eating and where are they coming from? They aren't in season right now.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app