Just found out where my bag seed came from :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JackHandy420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #1 JackHandy420, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    My bro bought two zips a while back, one mids, which was pretty seedy, and one purple kush. I didn't remember any seed in the kush, so I assumed the seeds he gave me were from the mids. I was just talking to him, and said :

"hey, those seeds from the mids you gave me sprouted, looks like I'll get four or five plants out of 'em"

Then he told me "the mids were shit weed, I tossed those out. The seeds I gave you were from the Kush"

Evidently there was only a few (9 in the whole zip), but I have 5 sprouts (one looks like it's going to die, maybe two) of decent weed. Looks like I need to go reread all those stickey's again and keep my babies alive! I hope I get a couple females out of them. Their just over a week old. My stress level just went up, now that my plants aren't just from crappy bag seed.

Edited for spelling

2. Nice man, any pics?

3. Good luck, sounds like you are on the right path!

4. Nice... but 9 seeds in an ounce of kush?

5. yea that seems like alot of seeds

6. That does not seem like a lot of seeds for an ounce. I have seen 6 seeds or more in quarters of good stuff before.

7. Then it wasn't KUSH. Maybe some beasters... but dank weed is seedless. I've gone through pounds of real kush before ever finding a seed.