Just found out two of my babies are MALE What can I do with them, consumption wise (i.e, juice them, eat them)?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by humbleboy, Feb 11, 2015.

1. I know they still have some medicinal nutritional value, right?  How can I consume them safely and nutritionally?  

I was using organic BIOBIZZ for nutrients.  Is it dangerous for me to consume them?  

Thanks for all the help!  

2. Put them in the bathtub and flush the roots....wait 2 days then pull.

I cant tell you how to consume it....just flush it first

3. What would you be consuming??? Stalks and stems?? Not much nutritional value in those big guy.

Bham

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I have been told by an old grower that you can take birthcontrol pills crush them up put them into a spray bottle and turn them into females don't know how true this is but never got ahold of birth control so never tried but just giving out options if you have them handy 

5. Kill them and then throw them in the garbage

6. lol, the old guy was pulling your chain

7. You spent time effort and money on them. Don't waste them. If you can separate them from the rest of the females and still let them grow and mature, you can collect some pods with spores or collect the dust and dry and seal. Now what to do with this. Mmmmm knowing the genetics of these males is nice. Now you can pollinate a few lower bud sites on certain stems. If you are careful you won't pollinate more that what you intended and hence be certain you didn't affect the potency of the rest of the buds. Now you have free seeds and also you can try out different crosses this way if you know your male's genetics. For example you can I say I crossed this Y male with a northern lights female and got this nice plant that I might want to keep as a mother for future clones that I can regrow or hook up my friends....etc
    How to safely pollinate.......many ways......find the best that suits you!. Mine is: turn off all fans temporarily and go below the leaves to shaded areas and with a paintbrush dusted with pollen, I'd dust some shades lower popcorn bud sites ...... Give it a few minutes then mist with water before I turn the fans back on to avoid pollinating the rest of the plants. Know these branches that you raped secretly for when you harvest later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. You should try to use it for breeding, or herm it by stressing it.

9. Drcanna gave you a males only usefulness. Some people use males to juice or make pigments but they have next to no THC/CBD. IMO trash them unless you want to make seeds. If you want to control the seeding move the male into their own room to prevent the accidental breeding. Makes can ruin a complete crop.