Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just found out one of my parents smokes weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Railer, May 29, 2012.

1. Ok so I go up to open my attic today to get a fan and I find this little green bottle that says "OM of Medicine" on top. So I open it up and sniff and it was STRONG dank smell with a lot of shake. None of my parents have any ailments, and they have always been very anti drug. Weird huh?

2. It doesn't prove marijuana should be legal.
    It proves to you what the rest of the world has already known, weed is fine.

3. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']It doesn't prove marijuana should be legal.
    It proves to you what the rest of the world has already known, weed is fine.[/quote]

I was exaggerating, it just really drives the point home that marijuana is really not what the propaganda says it is. I was not instantly sold on that, if you must know.

4. i would be extatic if my parents did.. it would be so much cooler to be able to do so freely without having to hide it

5. that's cool.... If you're a slick one you could have found yourself free weed.

Lol Jk......

Unless of course

YOU BOUT IT
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZEjKf4gBJw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

6. Thats a nice find

7. hahahah I've known my dads a pothead since I was 8

8. [quote name='"thatbakedbitch"']hahahah I've known my dads a pothead since I was 8[/quote]

What did you do?

9. Became a pothead..?;)

10. [quote name='"thatbakedbitch"']hahahah I've known my dads a pothead since I was 8[/quote]

Lol same with me. He cleaned up after I starting smoking myself and now he is all anti pot. It's messed :(

11. Do you think maybe they both smoke off the one script? That would be cool

12. Same haha and i hated that he did it, but now i understand :smoke:

13. [quote name='"Railer"']

What did you do?[/quote]

I found a bong when I was little and I shit you not I either repressed a memory or just knew cus I swear I approached him and said I knew it was for weed. it was hella weird. he's awesome though

14. Damn is weed really that big of a deal to people, pops used to smoke all the time , I always thought it was cigarettes, that's before I knew what weed was or smelled like, mother blazed, I just wasn't interested in what they smoked to really care or wanna try it, and I didn't start smoking regularly until about 21, tried it for the first time at 18, and thought I was going to die, and I'm 25 now.

TELL YOUR KIDS THE TRUTH, they're going to do what they want to regardless.

15. lucky,i wish my parents wouldnt pack my bags for me and take me on a guilt trip everytime i got caught (which wasnt frequent) in their eyes its like heroin (dads eyes) mother just thinks its bad but since she is an ex alchy (3 times in rehab not to mention relapse upon relapse) she is more understanding in a powerless helpless sort of fasion.