Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just found out my mom smokes MJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JLTNL, Jul 31, 2012.

1. shits crazy haha. I knew my grandma did but i didnt know she did and i found out shes been doing it for years and years and i didnt even know about it. She asked me if i ever smoked the other day when she was talking to my bro, and she said it loud and clear

and i replied with "huh?" :p i had no clue what to say lol.

she said" yeah we'll have your talk later" in a kinda joking way so i think when we have this "talk" im gonna go ahead n tell her i do it too.

wish me luck blades :smoke:

2. Want to trade families? jk That's awesome though! Good luck man and have some dank ready cause chances are it'll lead to a session.

3. Haha that would be awsome but on the other hand my dad doesnt approve and i have a little sister so that would never happen.

4. your lucky man, hopefully you can have a nice session with her someday.

5. Well if your dad doesn't approve them your mom must be pretty darn sneaky with it! Not to sound too crazy but maybe during the day you could talk to your mom and be like "meet me at the shed at 1 am" then blaze? Either way at least you know your mom won't get mad if you smoke :smoke:

6. my mum forced me into weed at a young age

7. [quote name='"The innovator"']

Well if your dad doesn't approve them your mom must be pretty darn sneaky with it! Not to sound too crazy but maybe during the day you could talk to your mom and be like "meet me at the shed at 1 am" then blaze? Either way at least you know your mom won't get mad if you smoke :smoke:[/quote]

Lol hopefully all they do is blaze...."Mom meet me in the shed at 1am. Don't tell dad."

8. My mom used to smoke ganja. My dad never did though. So my dad doesn't like marijuana for getting high, he purely finds the medical side interesting. My mom thinks ganja is fine for medical purposes but doesn't like the smoking part. She'd rather make edibles to try it one more time than ''inhale anything''. That's because she quit smoking cigarettes years ago and simply can't see herself inhaling smoke of any kind anymore. I'm thinking of getting a da buddha see if that'll change her mind... Only for use when dad's at work ;p

9. As soon as I posted it I realized how dirty it could be looked at haha

10. Hahahahahahaha dude. Funny ass shit. :metal: :metal: