Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just for anyone that doesn't know

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blazedandconfus, May 11, 2009.

1. I'm sure most of you know this, but I keep reading a lot of threads about people having these weird highs where they have trouble seeing, hearing, whatever.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT DEHYDRATED, OR ON THE BRINK OF DEHYDRATION, BEFORE YOU SMOKE. If you feel like you may be, just drink a bottle of water while your smoking.

The dehydration high is absolutely miserable. Feel like you can't move, spotty vision, just feel awful. A lot of people come on here saying stuff like that asking if their shit was laced or what not, so I just wanted to clear it up.

2. I havent had a weird high like that ever since I started eating right and drinking like a gallon of water a day, now that you mention it. Hydration might play into that. Never thought about that.

3. yeah man i agree +rep i just answered a guys question similar to that in the seasoned thread titled Help! didnt think about hydration witch is very important! i think you should repost this.

4. obviously hydration is important. you get cotton mouth so u need something to drink. and your red eyes come from what? being dehydrated i find that drinking water helps with red eyes too.

5. The red eyes are just from the blood vessels in your eye being engorged with blood.

A drink of cold water will make them go away though, because it tends to make them snap back because of the cold. It's refreshing and wakes you up a bit.