Just flushed good idea?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rhapsodyrcks, May 15, 2011.

1. My White Widows are day 15 in flowering planted March 31. I noticed some irregularities in the new growth on one then the last two days another. Heres a link to a post of it.

http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/812385-what-happening-here-1-a.html

So I took them outta the tent and watered with PH balanced water tested the run off water and was getting like 5.5. I flushed each with about 1.5 gallons of water each got the ph balance higher then followed that with nute water.

Did I do the right thing? Thanks! I never really have flushed them yet.

2. yeah..flushing regularly is always a good idea, even if you don't have any issues.

it keeps salts from building up in your soil, causing PH issues down the road.

(i'm assuming this is a soil grow)

3. Flushing is fine, but...what if the answer to your question had been no? When in doubt better to ask before you do something, rather than after when you may find out you royally screwed up.

4. Thanks, toastybiz, I was going to make the same suggestion.

Better to ask questions first and shoot later, rather than the other way around.