Just finished my gameing pc. What are some good pc games to try out?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by kingklick1991, Nov 22, 2011.

1. WoW isn't that great.

2. opinionss. i think its the best mmo out there

3. My graphics card came with a free download of dirt 3 so I've been playing that and dc universe online. Both are pretty sick so far.

4. Skyrim!!!! If you don't get this one and post a video of you playing it I'm going to be mad. Also, there's a free to play mmo out there called APB.

5. #25 Number1Indica, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011

i want D3 as much as you do

but i have serious doubts after world of warcrafts massive success that it will be anywhere near as good as d2 :(

i pray to deckard cain im wrong!

OP, i highly recommend the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series while baaaaaked, super immersive games

6. >only buying games that you genuinely like

HAHA FILTHY PEASANT I JUST BUY EVERYTHING THAT IS ON STEAM SALE

7. With steam I know dirt 3 gives you achievements for you're xbox account but say I buy duke nukem forever would I be able to unlock achievements for that too?

8. steam has it's own achievement system that has the exact same achievements as 360, in some cases more achievements. it's not going to contribute to your 360 gamerscore though.

9. Dont listen to any of these dooshes

buy counter strike 1.6 and counter strike source

& then look up da rates online

10. dirt 3 had me sign into windows live though and I can see all my friends. Is it because its a games for windows game?

11. HAH! Those games suck man, css is alright but mann is it old. If your going to buy counter strike op, just buy the new cs when it comes out next year. There's this game called Garrys mod that is pretty fun too!

12. Starcraft and the Warcraft series (not wow)
    There are also lots of emulators

13. APB what a dissapointment:(
    are there even servers still?

Team fortress 2 and city of heroes both free to play, download through steam

14. Yeah SC2, BF3, TF2, CoH, DoD:S, CS:S, and of course Skyrim

15. Any games for windows game will be linked to your XBL gamertag.

So yeah you can unlock XBL achievements by playing a PC game.