Just finished my gameing pc. What are some good pc games to try out?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by kingklick1991, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Well I finally finished building my gaming pc:D. What are some good games to hold me over until diablo 3? I'm gonna try out dc universe online but im open to try other ones.

2. Minesweeper is good if your computer can handle it

3. [quote name='"Mogwai"']Minesweeper is good if your computer can handle it[/quote]

Solitary as well.

4. BF3, Skryim, SWTOR comes out next month if you are interested in that type of MMO

But just like you... im sitting here playing all these fucking games wishing D3 would just fucking come out so my life can be complete

5. DOTA 2
    HoN
    Skyrim
    DOTA 2
    HON
    DOTA 2
    HON
    DOTA 2
    HON
    DOTA 2
    HON
    DOTA 2

Oh did I mention HoN or dota 2?

6. gta4 u can mod the shit outta it

7. if yur trying to test your PCs chops crysis 2 is about as high as graphics requirements get.

8. Battlefield 3

9. Red Alert 2
    Starcraft 2
    Diner Dash (hahahaha sick ass game)

10. Skyrim
    Witcher 2
    Deus Ex Human Revolution

11. OP better have a damn fine computer if he's gonna run it though

12. I dont:(

13. amnesia the dark decent if you like survival horror games. you cant use weapons though which is the twist of the game

14. I'm playing kings quest right now for the first time in years :D. I'm downloading dc universe online right now but it takes so long to install:devious:

15. WoW
    :)
    I'm only saying that because I play though...
    Get skyrim and make me jealous. Kay?

16. don't play wow because you may never come back here

17. isin't that free to play till level 20 or something like that now? Maybe ill try that out. Don't think I would ever pay to subscribe though.

18. You say that now but you'll get sucked into it lol. Anyway get The Witcher 2. It was my first game when I built my pc in the summer and I was blown away.

19. yeah its free to play up until lvl 20. honestly i hate lvl 1-20 though i mean its entertaining at that point but i dont think the game gets really good until about lvl 30 and then its something of epic proportions :p