Just felt like kinda like a crack head

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokabowl420, Feb 26, 2010.

1. So today was the first day in a really long time I didn't have any weed and I haven't taken a real tolerance break in atleast 2 years. I didn't think I would be tweaking out or anything to smoke (thought I was more mentally tough lol). I was also pretty busy today so I wasn't thinking about it as much til like 10 minutes ago when I came on GC.

All of a sudden I just felt like I had to blaze so I took all the basically empty baggies I had and dumped them all out to collect as much shake as possible. I ended up with like a chillum's worth lol. I'm kinda disappointed in myself tho because its fucking weed and I was tweaking the fuck out....

A buncha people would probably say to take a tolerance break but I never really had to...always have had a job that didnt DT, been able to pay for it, and I just straight up like blazing. I might actually tho just so I could feel a sense of pride about myself knowing I can go without completely and just so I get higher in general.

Anyone else tear up their room before looking for some herb? and does anyone take a break from GC when they're on a T-break?

2. I imagine if I was taking a break I'd stay off of GC for most of the time. People here make me wanna blaze hahah.
    But yeah I've gone scrounging for weed before when I didn't have a legit bag. One time a friend and I were looking for bud and none of the ppl I knew could meet us at the moment, so we decided to look around my truck for bud in the meantime. We found like a gram and a half in between/under the front 2 seats hahah :smoke: Was mostly buds too, there was probably another gram or 2 of shake everywhere but we didn't collect that

3. It may sound a bit desprate, but I've done this multiple times in my smoking timeline of life. My most recent was my mates getting ripped off like 3 times in a row (don't ask) and I was like fuuuck it, I just wanna get blazed. Searched everywhere, empty vaporizer, etc... Got blazed. :smoke:

4. How am I supposed to not ask how your friends got ripped off 3 times in a row? That sounds like a hella interesting story

5. i have done it to hahahaha, i usually tap out my grinder to, after its been in the freezer for a little, and scrape for resin

but thats only when im dry

6. When my dealers dry, and I have no other connects, I usually go look for weed that's on my carpet, I'll usually come up with a .3-.5 but it gets me high until I recop. :)

7. I do it all th€ tim€. I s€arch for €v€ry singl€ bit i can, not b€caus€ i'm addict€d and tw€akin lol but b€caus€ i'm a v€ry v€ry ch€ap p€rson ha i wanna g€t th€ most out of my buy.

8. Wow thanks to you, I just realized how common the letter E is haha.

9. I've done that before.

10. wow i think this thread is kinda making stoners look bad

11. I don't really think so. Weed is weed, no matter where you're getting it from you're still getting high.

Imagine it like this, you like to watch tv, but nothing's on, so you settler for some shit show that you don't even wanna watch.

I really have no idea if that made any sense, but I hope so. :smoke:

12. no, if you were a crack head, you would have spent 12 solid hours searching the floor of your house to find little crack rocks like a fiend. and then if you found any youd hit that shit and proceed to search the carpet for another 12 hrs.

you just wanted to get stoned man, its all good we all do it

13. Yeah man, we've all done that before. Its not a big deal. If however, you spent a good solid 4-5 hours looking, then in that case I woud say take a T-break. But by the sounds of it, you spent a few minutes looking, like most of us do, so its not like your a fiend or anything. Shit, I get like that too when I smoke a half ounce in a few days straight, its just your brain acting funny cause its use to the THC and all of a sudden you don't have any so you get kinda cranky. Its perfectly normal to crave a little bud.

14. First off, GC always makes me wanna smoke.

Second, when I lived in Sweden, there was absolutely no weed at all, and I had brought seeds from Amsterdam but the plant needs to grow and all that.

So I had an old grinder with me, without a kief catcher, but ofc there was still a hell of alot of powder in the grinder...
    so..
    I put the flame on the grinder and inhaled when it started to give smoke..

And I got a little buzz aswell =)
    we all did something similair I guess.

15. I felt like a crack head when I coudlnt find the key for my small safe with my weed in it. So I got a knife and literally starting stabbing it (more of a temper tantrum) lol Eventually I pryed it open and got my reward :smoking: