Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just dropped last gram into toilet! help!(serious lol)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr Lee Galizeit, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Well I'm sure he did something with it by now.

And you guys who said it lost potency. You need to do a little more research. Look up water curing. Maybe the water knocked off some surface trichomes but not a significant amount; not enough for it to "lose potency."

2. Maybe theres some thc in the water...Drink the water...

3. At Least it didn't fall down the drain like mine :(. I rarely get weed too. :( :(.

4. If you get your weed wet the best thing to do is put it in tin foil and heat the tin foil up
    For about 5 sec. Or until you can smell it. If you smell the marijuana you know it will get you high. If you heat the tinfoil for too long it will burn and it will not be useful.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. A little poo water ain't gonna hurt ya.

6. Who are you people replying to?. The Op hasn't been around in 12 years. You'd be better off talking to the walls.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. OK number one theres no such thing as clean toilet water so for that number 2 that's kinda nasty really wish I could send you nug or 2

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1