Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just dropped last gram into toilet! help!(serious lol)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr Lee Galizeit, Aug 14, 2009.

1. okay I just dropped my last gram or two nug into the toilet I pulled it out after I stopped staring at it realizing oh shit it finally fucking happened.... anyway, uhh... napkins.. wrapped in.. pressing.. blow drier? what to do. hurry plz?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I think your fucked, sorry

3. well right off the bat, its lost potency, nothing can be done about that, try to dry it asap because when its wet it has a much greater chance of developing mold!

4. Just dry it off fast. No matter what you do it lost potency, and theres no way getting it back. Just dry it off and enjoy whats left. Also as dark shade said, you may wanna finish it fast, because it will mold a lot faster.

5. I know that. lol, the toilet water was clean by the way just so everyone knows....xD

uhm, shit I feel like such a noob for posting this and I was already high when it happened.. didn't even kill the buzz.. I'M STILL FUCKED UP >.<xD

6. The real question is,
    Why were you holding bud over the toilet?

7. vape it, wet or dry

8. well think of it this way, you would feel like a bigger noob if you posted this in the Seasoned tokers thread!! and also, i was just trying to help, if you posting on the thread about what do to with wet weed, i figure telling you to dry it cant hurt.

9. Touche' sir.

10. I have a window that's wayy up above the toilet itself and I throw ashes down into the toilet and blow the smoke out the window, apparently I was so high that I was packing a bowl over the toilet seat standing up straight. so there ya go.

also, once this bud is dried it's going to be my first blunt lol

11. Lol,that fuckin sucks man.

12. This is like the third time I've heard of someone accidentally dropping weed into a toilet. How the fuck does that happen?

13. he literally just said how it happened. Man enjoy the blunt though.

14. missed that part my bad

15. Throw that shit away... even with clean water, a toilet bowl is a nasty, nasty place.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. everyone needs to stop saying THROW IT OUT
    right now.
    get a ziploc, fill it with rice, and throw your weed in there.
    leave it in there for a day or like 8 hours.
    it'll be fine.
    thc potency isn't lost with water. its fine

17. microwave it for like 13 seconds

18. At least you didn't flush it or drop it in poo.

[​IMG]

19. Don't waste your first ever blunt with shitty weed.

20. I shouldn't have to see man-ass in a thread, ever

(I'm not gonna quote but you know what I'm talking about)