Just dropped acid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NJNOMERCYNOFEAR, Sep 23, 2009.

1. any word,? overwhelming anxious rush/feeling?

2. Thats pretty much the only way to describe it.takin a while it seems tho =[

3. #23 NJNOMERCYNOFEAR, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    And sometimes ill forget i took it =p It feels like im gettin on the ride for a roller coaster! haha

4. Ah good vibes man! So jealous. Expecting a trip report! :wave:
    I want to try cid so bad but I know I'm not ready for it.

5. Haha yeah.So far it seems its takin a while tho.and time is going EXTREMELY slow and i keep forgetting why.

6. Sounds like the start.

Just remember, its only a drug.

Don't use an oven or anything that can be dangerous when left on. Chances are you will forget to turn it off. And if you dont you will continue to ask yourself if you did, even though you know you did.

7. Oh man.I cant wait.Still nothin rlly tho besides all that.How long does it take to kcik in all the way? I dropped my first 2 at 7:55. Ate one more at about 9:40.I did eat not too long ago though

8. youll ussually know what did the hits look like?

9. Smoke if you can usually will kick it in to high gear.

When you stand up do you feel any different?

Palms feel sweaty? Anything just a little off? That is how it usually starts for me... Everything gets a little odd.

10. Just plain 1/4" white on whites.

11. I just smoked.Yeah i feel rlly different wen i get up and things just are out of place.

12. sounds like its coming

13. haha oh man.my head is starting to really tingle and everything is starting t get brighter and brighter!

14. uncontrollable laughing should commence soon... then the realization that is on and only getting stronger. Have fun!!!!!

15. I set them under my tongue and absorbe it through the blood vessels on the floor of my mouth, this usually takes about 15-30 min, but that puts it almost directly into the blood stream, so it will kick in faster, if you got nothing by 11 it was probably bunk, or it degraded, light, heat, oxygen and the DEA are LSD's biggest enemies

16. LMAO thats funny cause i have these random outburts of laughter for no reason. Its fun so far.

17. i have dosed at least 2 times a month since i was 16, if you need to know anything, just ask me.

happy trippin dude, turn on some tunes, close your eyes and shoot to the moon and beyond

18. Thanks man. Ill be sure to ask you for future referance.